Round 23 Discussion

Warriors getting a touch up from the Bunnies here

Close game here between the Dragons and Sharks 12 all in the second half, Gallen not playing but had a whinge when asked how they thought the sharks were going about things going the Dragons way.

Try to the Dragons by Tariq to make it 16-12 kick to come. Converted to make it 18-12, Dragons looking good in the second half.

Last edited:
Looks like St George may have scored again from the sounds of things.

Tell me what's going on out there GC.

How are the Dragons playing better?

Is Tariq just having a huge game?

LOL at Fatfita trying to grub it up after st George scored and potentially injuring himself in the process

And Tariq gets a double to make it 22-12 kick to come!

Looks like St George may have scored again from the sounds of things.

Tell me what's going on out there GC.

How are the Dragons playing better?

Is Tariq just having a huge game?

Tonight's performance has been very different from what the Dragon's have been week in and week out. A lot more ball playing and just generally more threatening as a side and Dugan's presence has made a huge difference. Tariq sims has had a huge impact in the second half thanks to the Dragon's willingness to just not die wondering.

24-12 now.

Sharks hit back but with that ball movement it was hard to stop, 24-16 unconverted.

Last edited:
Sharks starting to get a sniff here now after that try, Dragons defence holds them out on another raid but they are struggling to get out of their half now.

Penalty to the Sharks to make it a 6 point difference. This game has changed fast, the Dragons need to play it down the Sharks end or I could see the Sharks winning this one now.

Last edited:
fortunate mistake by the Sharks in their half gives the Dragons an opportunity to mount some pressure here. For the Dragons I think the most important thing here is to look for repeat sets.

Widdop is in!!!!!!! to make it 28-18 kick to come!!

Short kick off by the Sharks but they knock on gives the Dragons good position in their own half. Work for the field goal here.

Active Now

• Rowdy124
  • Fitzy
  • Old Mate
  • Sproj
  • Bucking Beads
  • Lurker
  • marw
  • Jazza
  • Mister Wright
  • I bleed Maroon
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Allo
  • Fozz
  • winslow_wong
  • Waynesaurus
  • Galah
  • azza.79
  • Aldo
  • Santa
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.