Round 23 Discussion

Tariq Simms looks like he may have done his ankle which is a real shame he has had a blinder tonight. Playing on, came close to scoring a hat trick there.

Last edited:
And another line drop out here, looks like the Dragons will get home here and well deserved tonight. Two straight losses for the Sharks!

Last edited:
Dragons get a penalty, make it 32-18 and game is over.

That's a great win by the Dragqueens, a fast physical game really upset the Sharks.

Definitely the best performance I have seen from the Dragons this year, the past 3 rounds they have been a better side and they will take a lot of confidence out of tonight.

I feel dirty for saying this, but I want the Roosters to beat the Cows on Sunday.

Scrubs skin raw.

Last edited:
I feel dirty for saying this, but I want the Roosters to beat the Cows on Sunday.

Scrubs skin raw.

After the grand final last year, **** the Cowboys. I'd even barrack for Manly against them.

....almost.

5. IT is round 23 and the obstruction rule is still not clear. Tigers five-eighth Mitchell Moses was denied a try because Ava Seumanufagai was tackled by David Shillington. The Bunker claimed Seumanufagai initiated the contact in what was a bamboozling decision that could have gone either way.

In the CM today and IMO part of the reason why the obstruction rule is confused. The media are pushing the line that this should have been a try. In my view it obviously was not even though the bunker got the reason wrong.

Moses caught the ball and ran around his own player which in my view is illegal, the only decision the defender has to make is Moses can't run around therefore he takes the lead runner, simple. It's different if Moses passes the ball to a runner on the other side of the contact hitting the hole but if you run around it's obstruction.

The commentators and now the papers then push this theory that the defender initiated contact therefore he fucked up and the attacker can now run around the contact, which to me is straight up wrong.

Last edited:
Bloody hell, the young 13 for the Knights NYC side Braden Robson scored a great try just now.
Speed, footwork and strength.
Remember the name people.

Every time the Knights look promising they find a way to **** it up

6-6 going into halftime, match has been pretty meh.

Penrith running away with it in the second half about to be 24-6

That was a beautiful pass from Moylan, he has cut Newcastle to pieces in the second half.

Penriths biggest ever win over Newcastle. 36 point second half.

Dale Copley down injured knocked hard in the head doubt he will return for this match, gone in low for the tackle poor option.

Last edited:
The Roosters are looking good this afternoon. Let's see if they can keep it up for eighty though.

They've just brushed Thurston aside twice in the last 2 minutes

Yeah, Cowboys look like they have continued from last week so far.

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • Harry Sack
  • sooticus
  • Locky's Left Boot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.