Round 23 Discussion

I wish the 9 commentators would shut the **** up about Benji Marshall's flick pass from 2005. Yes Benji Marshall did a very good flick pass 11 years ago. There have literally been thousands of good flick passes in the history of Rugby League. When somebody does one there is no need to compare it to one from 2005. Every.Fucking.Time.

Amazing that we'll finish the round level with the Cows if they lose here.

What a run from Tupou!

Capped off with a well executed try to Mitchell.

20-6 Roosters and while their defence hasn't been up to snuff this season, the Cows look ragged.

Tupou allowed to run like GI in his pomp. So this is what the Cows look like when they don't have the exact 17 for the entire season.

30 missed tackles from the Cowboys.

Only 50 minutes into the contest as well.

It sums up their performance so far this afternoon.

Sydney starting to invite the Cowboys back into the contest.

25 minutes to go and the Cows tend to play their best footy during this period.

[MENTION=1899]Big Pete[/MENTION]

Latrell Mitchell 2016 rookie of the year?

Last edited:
Strangely, the Cowboys were playing better before JT rushed back.

It was a brave call by Thurston, but he looks tentative out there and he's forcing passes trying to overcompensate.

I think he'll come right, but it goes to show what the wear and tear of Origin does to key players.

@Big Pete

Latrell Mitchell 2016 rookie of the year?

Certainly in the running.

Suliasi Vunivalu would be my pick, followed closely by Taylor but I think Mitchell will have a bigger future than all of them.

Wouldn't even put Nathan Cleary out of the running. He has been sensational since breaking into first grade.

The desperation from Johnathan Thurston there was first rate.

Last roll of the dice here for North Queensland.

Gee the Roosters got out of jail there.

What's wrong with Mat Scott?

Active Now

• Browny
  • Morkel
  • Dash
  • winslow_wong
  • Bongo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Fatboy
  • Aldo
  • davidp
  • Sproj
  • Strop
  • Dony Eliakim
  • RolledOates
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.