LIVE Round 23 Discussion

What kind of stupid idea was that? Coote stuffs his knee and plays on and then does an Inglis drop goal while behind attempt.

MrTickyM

QCup Player
Epic defense. Seriously, I know there is history with the Cows but this season and game from them is just epic, absolutely worthy of respect and a victory tonight.
Couldn't agree more. I'm in the heart of Cowboy country and cop some serious flak for being a Broncs fan so I hate them just that little bit more, but I was willing them home for the win tonight after such a big effort.

Well Penrith will win it but they sure don't deserve it. If they limp into finals, I'd love to play them and knock them out...but we won't, we'll be in the top four.

Organix

NRL Player
This match is like watching those comedy/charity games where you get like 100 children playing professional athletes and the professionals have their legs tied together and an eyepatch on

Broncs_Fan

NRL Player
Cowboys played with a lot of heart tonight. Two weeks in a row they have been reduced to 15 men in the first half. Not to mention all their outs. With a full quota of players Cowboys are top 4 along with us. That game between us and them in Round 2 was one of the games of the season.

I reckon there are four teams that could have won it this year and one of those was the Cows. It is down to three.

GKDonkey

NRL Captain
Fucking hell Warriors, so frustrating to watch. Can the halves please take the raiders line on. The forwards are just taking runs at the line everytime

GKDonkey

NRL Captain
Gasnier make your mind up dude. Cotric never takes a wrong foot. Despite the fact you were just going off at him 5 minutes ago for not communicating with the fullback

Brisbane
I used to rate the Fox Sports commentary, but it's becoming unbearable at the moment.

Gasnier, Ennis, Roach and even Parker.. They just aren't very good at their job.

Members online