LIVE Round 23 Discussion

Broncos Maestro

QCup Player
I for one am glad the Warriors are getting their asses handed to them. Ever since they beat our weaken team during the Origin period, they talked $hit like saying it was their year, they're getting a roll etc etc. Love Karma biting their ass!

Porthoz

International Captain
I used to rate the Fox Sports commentary, but it's becoming unbearable at the moment.

Gasnier, Ennis, Roach and even Parker.. They just aren't very good at their job.
I don't mind Ennis too much, Parker is still green and will hopefully grow into it, but Gaz is unbearable and Roach is just a fucking idiot in the mould of Freddy, but even less entertaining.

MrTickyM

QCup Player
This has been a perfect round of results for the Broncos. Quick sums in my head if we win the next two games, we can't miss the top 4.

Super Freak

International Captain
Brisbane
Manly can feel hard done by, that last pass was clearly forward but I'm glad to see DCE get punished for trying to milk a penalty.

Fernando

NRL Player
Bris
Kills off a top 4 competitor and gets a Sharks/Storm week 1 final closer to reality and the Sharks match up against Melbourne well.

Super Freak

International Captain
Brisbane
This has been a perfect round of results for the Broncos. Quick sums in my head if we win the next two games, we can't miss the top 4.
If we win the next two games, we can't miss the top 4.

But if the Eels beat us, mathematically we could still miss it. It would take the Eels to win by big margins in all 3 games and we lose by a big margin.

Art Vandelay

QCup Player
If we win the next two games, we can't miss the top 4.

But if the Eels beat us, mathematically we could still miss it. It would take the Eels to win by big margins in all 3 games and we lose by a big margin.
The ladder is still so tight from 2 to 9 that mathematically we can still miss the 8.

Brent81

NRL Player
If DCE doesn't take a dive against us, he'd have got the penalty.

Fucker's reputation has caught up with him there...

Big Pete

International Captain
Brisbane
I haven't seen the incident, but if that's how it happened Brent81 then Bernard Sutton should be sacked. Referees have to judge each case on their own merit, prejudices shouldn't come into the mix.

Tom

State of Origin Rep
I haven't seen the incident, but if that's how it happened Brent81 then Bernard Sutton should be sacked. Referees have to judge each case on their own merit, prejudices shouldn't come into the mix.
Nah DCE was obviously trying to milk it then had a big cry when the ref sent it up as a try. As Broncos Maestro already said the only thing missing was a big, dramatic dive from him

Big Pete

International Captain
Brisbane
Nah DCE was obviously trying to milk it then had a big cry when the ref sent it up as a try. As Broncos Maestro already said the only thing missing was a big, dramatic dive from him
I hate it when the players do it, but there doesn't appear to be a lot of consistency. Last week Wests took two big dives (Woods & Eisenhuth) and were rewarded for it.

I'll have to see it for myself, but obviously the referees can't go into the game with prejudices.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.