Round 23 Discussion

I'm willing the Cows home here, Penrith don't deserve to win it but surely even they can't lose to a team down to 13 or 14 with two backs already gone.

So brave by Coote to keep going here.

Moylan could have thrown his token pass there and he didn't and bombed a try

What kind of play the ball was that by Edwards? You can change hands on the ball and not use your foot and it is all good?

Cows are gettting absolutely nothing.

Epic defense. Seriously, I know there is history with the Cows but this season and game from them is just epic, absolutely worthy of respect and a victory tonight.

What kind of stupid idea was that? Coote stuffs his knee and plays on and then does an Inglis drop goal while behind attempt.

Epic defense. Seriously, I know there is history with the Cows but this season and game from them is just epic, absolutely worthy of respect and a victory tonight.

Couldn't agree more. I'm in the heart of Cowboy country and cop some serious flak for being a Broncs fan so I hate them just that little bit more, but I was willing them home for the win tonight after such a big effort.

Well Penrith will win it but they sure don't deserve it. If they limp into finals, I'd love to play them and knock them out...but we won't, we'll be in the top four.

Hahahaha if we finish top 4 while the Cows miss the 8, I'm buying a nice drop for myself

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  • Battler
  • Stix
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Johnny92
  • Sproj
  • Fozz
  • Foordy
  • Fitzy
  • jd87
  • KateBroncos1812
  • GCBRONCO
  • Organix
  • Culhwch
  • Morkel
  • BRC088
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.