Round 23 Discussion

Cowboys suffer yet another injury blow with Te Maire Martin out with an MCL injury.

Kyle Laybutt will replace him in the halves. The Cowboys had to get special dispensation from the NRL to allow it as Laybutt wasn't named in the 21.

The first team this year that's been granted that.

And there you go, I was wondering how long it would take a club to make a mockery of the rule.

There's only two incidents where I'd be OK with exceptions being made. The first is Origin which can be a lottery for some teams and the other is a Wayne Pearce Final Destination style bonding session. Any other scenario the team should have to suck it up.

You can't tell me the Cows couldn't have covered him. They've got Ben Hampton and Kalyn Ponga in their 21 man squad, they could have easily just sucked it up and played them. Or better yet, push Asiata back into the halves where he's played before.

In saying that, I feel sorry for the Cowboys. They have a premiership winning squad and they just keep getting messed around by injury. They'll have another bite of the cherry next year but after that it could be some lean years.

Parra receiving the red carpet from the refs recently, it reminds me of the 2014 Souths run...

That was clearly offside. So obvious.

20-10, upset on the cards especially if they can put on some more points while Eels are only 12 players.

24-10 kick to come, come on knights hurt the Eels top 4 chances.

Knights are an extremely well coached side for their talent level. The work off the dummy half is slick as any side

Love seeing Parra humiliated. Beat us when we had our worst night ever and thought themselves Premier favourites. Suck a big one Eels!

Every media outlet talking up Moses as the best thing ever, how he's turned a corner, he's a different player now he's joined the Eels, he can win the Eels a premiership. Nice one guys.

Tonight he showed he's the same brat that played for the Tigers. You clearly knocked on that ball mate, why the big tantrum like you've just been completely robbed?

Active Now

• Justwin
  • bazza
  • johnny plath
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Santa
  • winslow_wong
  • barker
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Mr Fourex
  • Fatboy
  • Strop
  • Harry Sack
  • Bronx48
  • Brocko
  • Jazza
  • Waynesaurus
  • Culhwch
  • LittleDavey
  • Bronco bob
  • Jedhead
... and 73 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.