Round 23 Discussion

Fucking pissed to see headlines Parramatta lose in controversial fashion. Fucking give as much credit to the Knights as possible

Fucking pissed to see headlines Parramatta lose in controversial fashion. Fucking give as much credit to the Knights as possible
I called this too, the Knights were the better team for 79 minutes.

The bloody NRL sycophants are disgusting.

I called this too, the Knights were the better team for 79 minutes.

The bloody NRL sycophants are disgusting.
I'm fuckin' livid. I used to be a Knights supported back when I was young and the game tonight meant so much to me. And to now see that.

I'm fuckin' livid. I used to be a Knights supported back when I was young and the game tonight meant so much to me. And to now see that.
Sorry you had to support the Knights but the NRL are a corrupt business, get used to it chieftain.

I'd love to see the Knights avoid the spoon. They'll probably be ahead of the Tiggers after this round too.

Josh McCrone dropped from the side. Kurt Mann replaces him in the halves.

Titans have lost all confidence. Looks like they are going to get hammered again today.

This is looking like another 50 point smashing for the tits

Quick poll - do we want the Dragons to win today? I do so then we can smash their egos next week! :biggrin:

**** you Titans. Stop playing the Dragons back into form. At least make some sort of comeback so it's a closer game.

Lmao if the tits offer Taylor 1.2 mil, and he'd have to be insane to accept it if he wants a decent career. I'm not even sure I want him over Niko given their recent showings, especially considering Niko's wage.

Lmao if the tits offer Taylor 1.2 mil, and he'd have to be insane to accept it if he wants a decent career. I'm not even sure I want him over Niko given their recent showings, especially considering Niko's wage.

Look I don't want Taylor but jeez you feel like making him and Wallace offers just to rescue them.

What Arrow must be thinking now....

Goodness me the Dragons just pulled a try of the year contender out of pure flukiness.

Thanks Tits for playing the Dragons back into form, at least injure Widdop for us

Active Now

• Ras
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.