Saturday
3:00pm - St George Illawarra Dragons vs Gold Coast Titans
5:30pm - Melbourne Storm vs Sydney Roosters
7:30pm - Penrith Panthers vs North Queensland Cowboys

Sunday
2:00pm - Warriors vs Canberra Raiders
4:00pm - Wests Tigers vs Manly Sea Eagles

Oh yay, another bulldogs game.
It's seriously awful. I haven't watched Thursday games in a while because of the Dogs. What a boring as shit team to watch, I'm not wasting my night on that.

It's seriously awful. I haven't watched Thursday games in a while because of the Dogs. What a boring as shit team to watch, I'm not wasting my night on that.

Yeah I'm going to the gym instead
That's how bad they are

Nice work by Channel Stupid once again for showing they have invested their billion dollars wisely and are committed to growing the NRL brand. I mean, what better way to start a round and hit out at non-league territories (and league strongholds) on a night when there are no other sport options available than to show an almost BOTTOM of the table clash between two of the MOST BORING sides in the comp. In the Dogs case, probably the most boring team of the last ten years.

See this must sleep clash on Channel Boring, live on Counterfeit in Melbourne though as I am sure they are playing a far more important 1930s TV special or worse, When Harry Met Sally for the 855th time on the main channel.

Nice work by Channel Stupid once again for showing they have invested their billion dollars wisely and are committed to growing the NRL brand. I mean, what better way to start a round and hit out at non-league territories (and league strongholds) on a night when there are no other sport options available than to show an almost BOTTOM of the table clash between two of the MOST BORING sides in the comp. In the Dogs case, probably the most boring team of the last ten years.

See this must sleep clash on Channel Boring, live on Counterfeit in Melbourne though as I am sure they are playing a far more important 1930s TV special or worse, When Harry Met Sally for the 855th time on the main channel.
When Harry met Sally is on? Think I know what I'm watching tonight.

It wouldn't be so bad if 1st vs 2nd wasn't Pay-TV exclusive.

That is such an easy sell, even to casual fans that this could be a grand final preview and check out all these stars. NSW Captain vs Queensland Captain etc. etc. and instead we get the Fox coverage where we're going to be treated to the docile tones of Blocker, Gasnier and Walters...

Everyone rightfully rags on 9, but I can't believe how much of a free pass the Fox coverage receives. Crawley, who used to work at 9, has basically done his best to make Fox Sports into 9-lite.

Can't wait to hear Blocker commentating twenty minutes behind everyone as usual and Gasnier being his usual irrelevant self.

The best thing league has going for it commentating is Ray Warren and that says everything, how sad.

Look, this game has massive ramifications for my SC finals match up as I have both Walker and Fui (injuries, grrrr) as PODs. So I hope the Dogs capitulate bigly.

The dogs are so bad, you'd think they're tanking. Must've booked their mad monday gig already.

Your being too kind Fozz, the Dogs are a disgrace and I reckon Des knowing his gone, wants to take them with him and his players are sure making it easy for him.

Did the Bulldogs just seriously take a penalty goal while 14-0 down?

And I thought the Dragons of 2016 were shit, Bulldogs take a bow.

Active Now

• HVbronco
  • MrMoore
  • GCBRONCO
  • BroncosMan
  • Fozz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • leon.bott
  • LittleDavey
  • Big Del
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Jazza
  • Xzei
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Mark H
  • Harry Sack
  • Manofoneway
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Midean
  • Santa
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.