Round 23 Discussion

Has to be an obstruction... ran the outside shoulder making contact with the defender (actually threw him off balance) and then Peachy comes back through the same gap that the decoy ran

Gold Coast with a consolation try after a good run by Marzhew. They were never in it in the second half but there's been some positives to take out of this performance moving forward.

The titans celebrating that try shows the disgrace this league is now. They have lost the game, even in the half time interview ash Taylor said their aim was to get the storm to play their best footy haha... wtf is that, honestly. This comp is a joke and storm get away with so much

The titans celebrating that try shows the disgrace this league is now. They have lost the game, even in the half time interview ash Taylor said their aim was to get the storm to play their best footy haha... wtf is that, honestly. This comp is a joke and storm get away with so much
I knew the game was over when that Peachey tackle on Paps was called high...

I wonder if Fifi hates playing for the Titans. He just doesn’t look happy and he did not play this badly for us.
What has happened to him? A waste of talent so far.
This is why you don’t pay young guys the massive coin, they can’t handle it.

Re Fifita, look closely at his games at our club, the special plays normally made everyone forget about his ordinary defence and actual output
All the contract has done now is highlight his lack of output when he doesn’t do those special plays
He isn’t even playing 80 minutes these days

Re Fifita, look closely at his games at our club, the special plays normally made everyone forget about his ordinary defence and actual output
All the contract has done now is highlight his lack of output when he doesn’t do those special plays
He isn’t even playing 80 minutes these days
He's never been a great defender. Always very passive.

I couldn’t be happier with Fifita playing the way is, it “should” be reinstalling to the broncos players that being a one dimensional player and getting big dollars for it, will come with heat.

I’ll add a question to this: Is he even an attacking weapon if not given time and space? It’s so rare I see him doing any work off the ball, never runs a line and mostly always catches the ball flat footed.

could be the most damaging ball runner of all time…yet, an odd thing to say after my rant.

I couldn’t be happier with Fifita playing the way is, it “should” be reinstalling to the broncos players that being a one dimensional player and getting big dollars for it, will come with heat.

I’ll add a question to this: Is he even an attacking weapon if not given time and space? It’s so rare I see him doing any work off the ball, never runs a line and mostly always catches the ball flat footed.

could be the most damaging ball runner of all time…yet, an odd thing to say after my rant.
Dave Taylor 2.0

Do you think they’ll drop Fogarty for him?

you and 1 1910 have had lots of nice things to say and I’ve watched all three of his games and he hasn’t strayed far from what you guys have said but at the nrl level. Very impressive.

can’t imagine he’ll hang around another half a year.

They have Weaver too coming along behind, they could have Brimson, Campbell, Weaver and Sexton- all Gold Coast spine.

Weaver is smart like Sexton.

It's more of a warning (or should be) to clubs to not over pay but FOMO will always trump logic I'm afraid. At least with Milf we got a good year or two out of him. Not sure if the Titans will get that out of Fifita. Not sure if it's the pressure of all the $$$ weighing him down but doesn't seem interested in a lot of the matches. Not sure what Gordie does but I would be getting Mal in his ear because he is clearly struggling. He has played well in parts (3 try games) but still goes missing during those matches. I would want to see him doing some of the hard yards, more hit-ups, go find the ball. He just sits out on the edge and chills.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.