Round 23 Discussion

Arey's 40/20 😍 😍 😍 😍

May have been one of the best kicks I've seen.... looked like a golf shot!!

Penrith just cant handle Souths physicality. Its men against boys right now.

The two best on field will both be Broncos next year.

Did I just see a player take a dive for a facial??

What the **** has this game become!!!

He was hooking into mansauce’s poor positioning and TBF, he was dead right.

He's excellent on a panel, I love that he pulls no punches and has a good eye for the game. But in commentary he just gets way too excited when someone makes a break....has multiple orgasms every half.

How do you defend against that?
Impressive from Penrith the bastards.

I guess the other side of that is, why is the facial necessary?
The ref should've picked it up in the first place, but Sorrenson was prepared to have a lie down in order to get a penalty if he didn't

Until Penrith capitalised on the Burgess dropped ball they were getting smashed. Still think they are lucky to be in this game. Cant see them handling the Storm tbh if they dont raise their game massively.

Panthers look much better without Edwards.

Adam Reynolds had 5 mins to forget there.

This reminds me of last year when Souths put 60 on the Roosters. They treated that game like a final and completely ambushed their opponent. However Penrith are made of stronger stuff and have done well to make it a 2 point ball game.

Towards the end their intensity actually got the better of them and they gave away some dumb penalties to gift Penrith an opportunity. Even that Gagai miss on Capewell seemed motivated by Gagai looking to put a shot on instead of focusing on the task at hand.

Don't get me started on the Crusher. It's such a blight on the game.

Until Penrith capitalised on the Burgess dropped ball they were getting smashed. Still think they are lucky to be in this game. Cant see them handling the Storm tbh if they dont raise their game massively.
They're on a hiding to nothing... Cleary being able to bomb it 60m downfield is about the only thing keeping them in the game.

In saying that their prop rotation for this game is very very odd:
- Eisenhuth who has barely been trusted by Cleary all year, but expected to be a JFH replacement
- Leota who Cleary only trusts for about 30-40mins a game
- Sorrenson came on at prop initially I'm guessing, because Yeo was still out there and Kiks was on the bench still, but I'm guessing the intent was to move Martin to the middle when Kiks came on.. but following the injury to Edwards he's been playing middle the whole time... way too small to be effective in the middle
- TPJ decent option, but can only get through short stints

the named bench was
Kiks
Kenny
Sorrenson
TPJ

Craziness or just injuries galore??

They're on a hiding to nothing... Cleary being able to bomb it 60m downfield is about the only thing keeping them in the game.

In saying that their prop rotation for this game is very very odd:
- Eisenhuth who has barely been trusted by Cleary all year, but expected to be a JFH replacement
- Leota who Cleary only trusts for about 30-40mins a game
- Sorrenson came on at prop initially I'm guessing, because Yeo was still out there and Kiks was on the bench still, but I'm guessing the intent was to move Martin to the middle when Kiks came on.. but following the injury to Edwards he's been playing middle the whole time... way too small to be effective in the middle
- TPJ decent option, but can only get through short stints

the named bench was
Kiks
Kenny
Sorrenson
TPJ

Craziness or just injuries galore??
Am I going crazy or is the penrith middle currently Sorrenson, Yeo and Kenny?!?!

@Wolfie

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Johnny92
  • Midean
  • Fitzy
  • Wolfie
  • GCBRONCO
  • Lostboy
  • Jazza
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Cavalo
  • Sproj
  • Morkel
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Mr Fourex
  • Manifesto
  • HarryAllan7
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Waynesaurus
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.