Round 23 Discussion

Wow... refs absolutely manufacturing this game... a downtown penalty??

I didn't even know that was still a rule, because I think I've only heard it called like twice since being brought in

I don't even get why that's a penalty? He looked behind the kicker.

Great game, just completely ruined in the last 10mins

There was a tackle last night by two titans on Paps that got penalised for a high shot. The replays showed there was absolutely no contact made with the head at all. The commentators were perplexed and at a loss to explain. By the time the Tits saw the replay i was to late to challenge it. My question is how the hell was it called high in the first place and why did the bunker not correct it? The very next play Welch loses the ball so no rel harm done, but the initial decision was another small cut in my thousand cuts of a slow painful death while watching this abortion they call Rugby league.

The bunker can inform the ref of foul play, but they can't intervene and overturn a decision without being called upon to review the decision.

Not surprising, I mean who else is allowed to shoulder charge in this game?
NSWRL are riding Penrith to the finals.
It's going to be a hell of a reffing performance to prevent storm putting 40 on them in the GF

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Xzei
  • The True King
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.