PRE-GAME [Round 24, 2021] Sharks v Broncos

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Round24TeamList

We can win an arm wrestle type game and we have beaten them once already. Still think it will be a really tough ask.

surely the bunker has run out of ways to **** us over
We haven’t had a player sent off for a tackle that shouldn’t have even been a penalty for a while, so it must be about time again.

Mulitano a big out for the sharks

I wonder if Piakura will get his belated debut.

anyone know how bad Coates injury is?

I was at the game so don't know if they mentioned it on TV

Kevvie said in the presser that he wasn't in a good way after the game, that's all I saw.

That's been a positive change to his pressers IMO .... with injuries , instead of saying what the initial thoughts are, just a simple "not good, we'll get scans and let you know later"

That's been a positive change to his pressers IMO .... with injuries , instead of saying what the initial thoughts are, just a simple "not good, we'll get scans and let you know later"
Yeh I've noticed his change in demeanor. I'm wondering if the bespectacled one has been giving him some coaching lessons on talking to the press.

Kevvie said in the presser that he wasn't in a good way after the game, that's all I saw.
Yeah I think it's unlikely he will play again for the club this season and prior to this game I'm willing to say it's a shame too. What he did to try to deny that farce of a "try" putting his body on the line was something I must admit I didn't expect from him and I admire that.

Yeah I think it's unlikely he will play again for the club this season and prior to this game I'm willing to say it's a shame too. What he did to try to deny that farce of a "try" putting his body on the line was something I must admit I didn't expect from him and I admire that.

It is why I am confident he will come back, you can see he loves the Broncos but the opportunity to develop under Bellamy is too good to refuse.

It is why I am confident he will come back, you can see he loves the Broncos but the opportunity to develop under Bellamy is too good to refuse.
Wasn't he a Titans fan? We will find another winger in the next few years and won't need him back. Remember he "left for less money" and it was to the Storm so **** him. I hate those Storm players.

Wasn't he a Titans fan? We will find another winger in the next few years and won't need him back. Remember he "left for less money" and it was to the Storm so **** him. I hate those Storm players.

No one is really a Titans' fan when push comes to shove, even @The Don prefers the Broncos, he just doesn't want to admit it.

Active Now

• Brotherdu
  • Spike
  • Pablo
  • Manofoneway
  • Bish
  • Mighty Bronx
  • marw
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.