PRE-GAME [Round 24, 2021] Sharks v Broncos

anyone know how bad Coates injury is?

I was at the game so don't know if they mentioned it on TV
Was having Betty's after the game with his Bronx Brothers so wasnt hospital worthy.

Probably just a scan at the CLIVE BERGHOFER SCAN FACILITY to see what's wrong

anyone know how bad Coates injury is?

I was at the game so don't know if they mentioned it on TV
My last game of footy was due to an injury like that, broke my radial head, partial tears to both the medial and lateral ligaments of the elbow, torn articular capsule and multiple partials of the extensor's and flexors of the forearm. Three months of non weight bearing, over a year before I gained full strength of the limb without surgical interventions, its probable only 95% of what it was. Being in the NRL it will probably be a lot quicker with intensive rehab depending on the extent of the injury, I recall Mccullough got a similar injury but he deified the odds and maybe missed a game (no fractures).

Unchanged for Milford's 150th game for the Broncos:

Nrl

Sharks are going to have a Payne in the Haas!

Let’s do it for everyone’s favourite uso.

We were the better team by a mile last week, I counted one try of ours that should have been a try (the ref blowing the whistle way too early) and a try of theirs that was obviously not a try (their last try).

Not to mention Cobbo running onto a flat one that was flat at worst, I'd have wagered everything in my possession for him to run past Walsh 1 on 1 from there.

Teams like Cronulla and Newcastle who are fighting hard for a top 8 spot should be nervous running into us with how we've been going

We were the better team by a mile last week, I counted one try of ours that should have been a try (the ref blowing the whistle way too early) and a try of theirs that was obviously not a try (their last try).

Not to mention Cobbo running onto a flat one that was flat at worst, I'd have wagered everything in my possession for him to run past Walsh 1 on 1 from there.

Teams like Cronulla and Newcastle who are fighting hard for a top 8 spot should be nervous running into us with how we've been going
We should be able to dominate the sharks forwards like last time, just need to play with a bit more flair because there's nothing really to lose. I'd like to see Cobbo get more early ball he is remarkably strong for his age.

So I guess it will be:

1. Niu
2. Coates
3. Cobbo
4. Farnworth
5. Oates
6. Milford
7. Kelly
8. Haas
9. Turpin
10. Flegler
11. Glenn (c)
12. Robati
13. Hetherington

14. Levi
15. Kennedy
16. Bullemor
17. Piakura

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • Johnny92
  • Bongo
  • Hurrijo
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Sproj
  • BroncosAlways
  • Pablo
  • bert_lifts
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.