Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Don’t need him turning the game, just turning up. He had 1 or 2 good games all season, doesn’t do any work in attack, is full of errors, and defence is very suspect.

He’s half the player Farnworth is.
He wasn't when they were both on the field. The biggest problem with Staggs is he's not getting any ball. If you can figure out why, get back to me. That's whose turn it is next to get sprinkled with salt.

There's a chance Roosters or Souths gets knocked out of the top 8. They both have 2 tough matches coming up. Storm Vs Roosters, Cowboys Vs Souths this week then Roosters and Souths have to face each other next week.
So assuming Tigers wins their next 2 matches against Manly and Tigers, Broncos wins against Dragons, Roosters and Souths lose this week then it's likely going happen.
I'm hoping we end up playing Souths 1st round coz we have good form against them with Reynolds inside information.

Can we get a 6 again in the first half please NRL? JUST ONCE FFS
Please direct your complaints to our defence coach. That was poor discipline (markers not being square, inside 10, etc) last night. When I say poor discipline, read poor coaching.

Can we get a 6 again in the first half please NRL? JUST ONCE FFS
We need to earn that right first.

Last night we never really earned the right to be on the field. I don't think I have ever witnessed a more clueless side at Lang Park than I did last night.

@Big Pete 's summation earlier in this thread is far more accurate and detailed than what I have to say.

I just want to add to his comments that the team is beset with panic. Almost from kick-off every lose ball or half break that presented itself was lost by us because of blind panic. Why we are in such a headspace is a mystery. Whatever it is seems to have not affected big Oatsy. Somehow he still manages to do his job despite all the carnage going on around him.

Riki was also a standout in defence last night and his miraculous try saver on Paulo was straight out of Gillette's playbook. Despite him leading the tackle count again, he did sully his super effort towards the end when he berated Billy for passing to him as he dropped it. Fatigued or not Jordon, you've got to be ready for those little offloads at any time. To get in Billy's face for managing to get an offload out is a bit counterproductive. I'm sure he'll apologise for that when he watches the replay.

These guys have eight days before they meet St Merge. If I was Kevvie I'd be giving them at least until Tuesday off.

And trust me - Haas has undoubtedly left the building. His involvement, or lack of in defence makes Aaron Woods look Shane Webke like.

Sorry mate, half the reason we need to tackle so much stems from the service and the follow on effect it has on the play. Turpin has the worst service in the NRL, his defense is not a problem it is everything else in his game.
Point withstanding, we had deeper problems than just Jake Turpin last night.

Please direct your complaints to our defence coach. That was poor discipline (markers not being square, inside 10, etc) last night. When I say poor discipline, read poor coaching.
Yeah nah. Parra and Storm, even Knights seem to be perfect in the ruck for the first 50 minutes...

I'm not buying it. it's not an excuse for getting towelled up but it sure helps us fatigue quicker.

Yeah nah. Parra and Storm, even Knights seem to be perfect in the ruck for the first 50 minutes...

I'm not buying it. it's not an excuse for getting towelled up but it sure helps us fatigue quicker.
I'm not buying into the idea the NRL will intervene and ask the refs to turn a blind eye to our infringements just because the fans are getting tired of all the resultant penalties. But you can give it a go. Saves having to train the players.

I'm not buying into the idea the NRL will intervene and ask the refs to turn a blind eye to our infringements just because the fans are getting tired of all the resultant penalties. But you can give it a go. Saves having to train the players.
Yeah I get it. I'm not saying it's a conspiracy..But are you happy that Knights, Storm and Parra were perfect in the ruck first 50 minutes?

Was RK dropped for this match? He wasn't injured or crook, just dropped, yeah?

Lucky he missed it!

We will need, desperately need to show real enthusiasm and commitment in the next match. The team's meek capitulation over recent months has co-incided with Haas's whingeing but I really I am just pointing that out but I definitely could be way off base thinking they're connected in some way.

I turned on to watch with low expectations and that unfortunately was fulfilled.
The skeletons of the past were not ever buried.
It will be a long and painful period to next season and probably beyond.
At least I have #2 team Cowboys to focus on now

Was RK dropped for this match? He wasn't injured or crook, just dropped, yeah?

Lucky he missed it!

We will need, desperately need to show real enthusiasm and commitment in the next match. The team's meek capitulation over recent months has co-incided with Haas's whingeing but I really I am just pointing that out but I definitely could be way off base thinking they're connected in some way.
Wouldn’t be surprised if a fair chunk of the playing group have a problem with the guy getting huge money to be bog average. Let him go, his presence in the squad is cancerous.

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Financeguy
  • Battler
  • Sproj
  • Harry Sack
  • RolledOates
  • broncos4life
  • Bish
  • Culhwch
  • NSW stables
  • Bucking Beads
  • Wolfie
  • Johnny92
  • broncoscope
  • Allo
  • mitch222
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.