Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I think that other rumored player saying Kevvie has no idea what he is doing was Capewell if it's actually true.

It said the player came in this year meaning it can only be Reyno, Capewell, James or Lee, the last two don't get the game time for it to make sense.
I haven’t seen anything about a player who was recruited last year has said Kev has no idea what he’s doing. Where was this mentioned?

Or are we all just self-referring this into existence ?

Disgraceful, obviously they are soft. If you can't take being given a rev then you don't belong on the field. The cancer is still present in this club and more surgery is required.

If Webke got called soft he would have ran at the biggest hardest person on the field every time he had the ball. Tunza would of buried his shoulder in every rib cage he had an eyeball on. It's sickening this bs is still going on.

Post it mate :) Let's roast those two.
Nope. It's against BHQ's policy. I have a good mate in the media (CM) and he is never wrong. The identity of these two wouldn't surprise anyone. It's been blown out of proportion though. The kind of shit that gets blown around when a team is going bad. We've seen it all before.

Oh Come On GIF

Nope. It's against BHQ's policy. I have a good mate in the media (CM) and he is never wrong. The identity of these two wouldn't surprise anyone. It's been blown out of proportion though. The kind of shit that gets blown around when a team is going bad. We've seen it all before.
Is one the players a pain in the arse?

Where does it say it's against BHQ policy to DM someone?

Me thinks you might be spinning a wee bit there.:happy:

It's pretty lame to claim you know without being able to say anything though. I know who killed Tupac, but I'm not allowed to say so I just keep it to myself you know?

Edit: ****, Diddy is going to be pissed...

I'd be pretty disappointed if it was Capewell. Coming from a championship team, surely he'd think the spray is justified, knowing the effort and intensity required to be a contending team. As for his own performance, he's an important part of the QLD team, stand-in captain, and our big signing. Gotta understand that comes with a certain level of expectations

I haven’t seen anything about a player who was recruited last year has said Kev has no idea what he’s doing. Where was this mentioned?

Or are we all just self-referring this into existence ?
Someone posted it before the game this week, I forgot which thread it's in but it's in this forum somewhere.

Fox Sports reporting two broncos players publicly ‘complaining’ about the way they were spoken to after the Eels game by Kevvie as he was giving the team a well deserved spray.

Complained about being spoken to in that manner, as well as being called ‘soft’.

Whoever they were, tear up their contracts immediately and get them as far away from this club as possible.
Whoever these players are are a absolute disgrace. They must be sacked immediately.

Jesus Christ, how soft have we become?!

I’m desperate too know, I have my suspicions. Deadset though, if you can’t handle being told
You’re soft, when clearly they were….sack up

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • RolledOates
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.