PRE-GAME Round 24 - Broncos vs Eels

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Surely Herbie or Perese will benefit more getting first grade experience (if only for 10-15 mins) than that sack of potatoes

actually, for the likely 5-10 mins Shibas will get, Perese and Herbie would benefit more by playing a full game of ISC (especially Perese, since he is still getting the hang of the defensive side of rugby league)

Shibas is probably better defensively that both of those players, which is why he got the nod

IMO having shiba there is a waste of a team member spot. I dont see that he offers a whole bunch other than injury cover. I would prefer someone who could provide cover for injuries but also a little bit of impact/increase in intensity if needed. I dont see that coming from shiba

actually, for the likely 5-10 mins Shibas will get, Perese and Herbie would benefit more by playing a full game of ISC (especially Perese, since he is still getting the hang of the defensive side of rugby league)

Shibas is probably better defensively that both of those players, which is why he got the nod

Provided there’s no travel up north, I’m sure they can back up and play a day or two later

I guess we should look at Shiba on the bench more as Glenn on the bench and Shiba playing as little centre as possible.

Hopefully we have a game plan

That is based on a lot more than opportunistic offloads. But then we need a quality 6 and 9 for that. Oh well ... next year
[automerge]1566893259[/automerge]
Hopefully segeyaro has instructions to run run run

Yeah, WTF? Why has he stopped running? Is Macca in his ear?

Last edited:
That is based on a lot more than opportunistic offloads. But then we need a quality 6 and 9 for that. Oh well ... next year
[automerge]1566893259[/automerge]

Yeah, WTF? Why has he stopped running? Is Macca in his ear?

Maybe Macca is a big bully and everyone’s scared of him. He heals quickly because he hogs all the rehab facilities

Is Coates injured or just dropped down the pecking order a bit ?

Having a rest, hasn't played since the Storm and is done for the year.
[automerge]1566894502[/automerge]
Provided there’s no travel up north, I’m sure they can back up and play a day or two later

Have to play less than 10 minutes in the NRL game to play ISC the same weekend. And be approved by the boss.

Perese was able to do it the other week.

Last edited:
I cannot believe they’ve given us Klein again.

Active Now

• azza.79
  • Footy Fanatic
  • maddo
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncorob
  • johnny plath
  • mitch222
  • Robboi_321
  • Organix
  • FACTHUNT
  • Financeguy
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.