PRE-GAME Round 24 - Broncos vs Eels

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

It will be interesting to see how the boys turn up tonight... there is only so much a coach can do and they as a playing group know wins on the board get them into the finals.

Will we see a determined team desperate to grind out a victory or will it be a shit show like our exit from the finals last year.

Also please note this is not an attempt to compare coaches, but more so about how the playing group has evolved (if at all) in there mental fortitude for high pressure games

Last edited:
It will be interesting to see how the boys turn up tonight... there is only so much a coach can do and they as a playing group know wins on the board get them into the finals.

Will we see a determined team desperate to grind out a victory or will it be a shit show like our exit from the finals last year.

Also please note this is not an attempt to compare coaches, but more so about how the playing group has evolved (if at all) in there mental fortitude for high pressure games
TPJ and Turps are massive omissions. If Parra shit the bed and the Broncos play one of their better games on the year, then we will see a favorable result. But I think the visitors will be too strong tonight. Eels by 8.

TPJ and Turps are massive omissions. If Parra shit the bed and the Broncos play one of their better games on the year, then we will see a favorable result. But I think the visitors will be too strong tonight. Eels by 8.
I think parra at their best vs Broncos at their best probably sees it slightly leaning towards parra.. but if parra drop the ball which they have done then they are very beatable, but the Broncos have to turn up to play... and the playing group know this.

Well for me tonight's game is crunch time, if we cant beat the Eels at Suncorp then we probably don't really deserve a spot in the eight and will just be making up numbers if we do still scrape in.

I thought we did ok last week but we need to find something/anything in attack, improve our kicking & kick/chase and support the man with the damn ball.

Well for me tonight's game is crunch time, if we cant beat the Eels at Suncorp then we probably don't really deserve a spot in the eight and will just be making up numbers if we do still scrape in.

I thought we did ok last week but we need to find something/anything in attack, improve our kicking & kick/chase and support the man with the damn ball.
Just decided to not go in so big chance they get the win. Always seem to do better when I'm not there.

So apparently crowd allowed on the field after game tonight. Only time I remember that happening is when someone retires. ( Fingers crossed. Yes I'm looking at you Darius)

Game day so let’s get ready to do a bita rippin and a tearing

Are we actually a chance to win this? Why are we favourites?

Are we actually a chance to win this? Why are we favourites?

I've tipped us but I've been tentative about it all week. I just really wasn't happy with how we played last week despite how close it was. We just refuse to wrap the ball up and it kills us in defence

Last edited:

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Mr Fourex
  • broncsgoat
  • Morkel
  • Battler
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Brocko
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • BroncosAlways
  • Galah
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Foordy
  • Organix
  • Wolfie
  • Justwin
  • Mustafur
  • kiwi2
  • Financeguy
  • Evander
  • Fozz
... and 32 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.