Round 24 - Broncos vs Knights - Post Match Discussion

This is arguably the best game I've seen Broncos play in wet weather.

Their games are usually a lot closer because they have a tendency of dishing up average performances in wet weather, but that's not what they did tonight.

It was great to see them throw the ball around and take chances instead of playing it safe.

Dunno if it's been mentioned yet, but Corey Parker is now the 2nd highest pointscorer at the club.

Dunno if it's been mentioned yet, but Corey Parker is now the 2nd highest pointscorer at the club.

i mentioned it in the live game thread ... but congratulations to him, he has been a fantastic servant of our club

I've heard Parker is equal second.

Lockyer: 1,191
Parker: 1,062

A couple more seasons and Parker will take over if all goes well.

I've heard Parker is equal second.

Lockyer: 1,191
Parker: 1,062

A couple more seasons and Parker will take over if all goes well.

he was equal second, but then we scored another try which he converted

BvtlrIgIQAA65GD.jpg:large

Congrats to him!

I love the guy, but imagine how much quicker he'd have got here if he could actually kick for shit...

Fitting then that De Vere was on Broncs tv at half time at the game.

9 missed tackles for Gagai tonight. He'll have to fix that up if he wants to come home.

Great effort tonight, where are those people who were last week saying Hodges is a has been and is past it?

Still feeling the same way?

All dew credit to the lads, but, What a classy and inspire masterstroke move by hook this evening. Heck of a gamble putting Hodgo at the back but he obviously had enoughconfidence or, just a gut instinct to go ahead with the move. We all SAW the results, right. So proud of the lads, and hook for serving it up to the knights gheybos tonite. Still shakin after watching the replay hehe

Bringggg onnn the dragons!! yeeehawww lol..night fellars

All dew credit to the lads, but, What a classy and inspire masterstroke move by hook this evening. Heck of a gamble putting Hodgo at the back but he obviously had enoughconfidence or, just a gut instinct to go ahead with the move. We all SAW the results, right. So proud of the lads, and hook for serving it up to the knights gheybos tonite. Still shakin after watching the replay hehe

Bringggg onnn the dragons!! yeeehawww lol..night fellars

will you make a new alias next year?

One thing which I noticed, Parker had zero offloads. In fact I don't recall any offloads by anyone. We need offloads. We need 2nd phase plays to be competitive against the best sides.

One thing which I noticed, Parker had zero offloads. In fact I don't recall any offloads by anyone. We need offloads. We need 2nd phase plays to be competitive against the best sides.

I saw Parker try to off-load a few times, the Knights did a good job of wrapping his arms up the second they tackled him, which every other team doesn't. Bennett obviously coached that into them during the week.

He had one offload. It was unsuccessful. . The Knights caught it and we lost possession in a great attacking position. It was part of the game plan tonight to turn off the offloads from Parker due to the wet weather.

Active Now

• Santa
  • Broncorob
  • Midean
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.