Round 24 Discussion

I didn't see the Panthers/Warriors game but boy Warriors are in all sorts. Funny since their clash with the Broncos both teams have gone downhill.

Just had a gander at the Manly score...

Brrrr....Sea Eagles have hit form at just the right time.

Teams rarely follow big wins up with a good performance though. Storm flogged the Panthers and almost got beat at home by the Titans. Sharks flogged the Warriors and then got towelled by the Knights. I think this is a blessing disguise personally.

Hopefully Ari.

If it goes that way, it could be a win/win with the Knights likely to lose.

David Williams just limped off with what looks like a knee injury. I don't think it's long term but could hopefully be enough to keep him out next week. Matt Ballin also went off injured and Jamie Buhrer currently looks to be concussed and is lying on the ground.

Swap buhrer for either Stewart and I'd be happy

Ari could be onto something about me being a mocker.

Knights with 2 quick tries. They could chase the wounded Sea Eagles here.

Man, watching this on TV, it really hurts how we lost Gagai.

Probably the first game I haven't felt bad about losing Gagai.

That Manly game was a carbon copy of Rd 18 when they smashed Parra in the first half then players got injured in the second half and let in 4 tries.

That Manly game was a carbon copy of Rd 18 when they smashed Parra in the first half then players got injured in the second half and let in 4 tries.

Yep, I had the same feeling looking up the score.

Many lost the following week 32-6 too. Let's hope for a repeat!

They were missing both Stewart brothers lol, the only player in serious doubt is Wolfman.

What about Ballin and Buhrer? Buhrer looked quite dazed and Ballin never returned, though not sure what his injury was?

Loved that Naiqama try, always great to see a winger flirt with sideline and just burn the opposition.

Jeez Vidot is an idiot, gets sent off for punching Tamou after a bit of niggle then comes back on and picks up a ball in the in-goal while having one foot out haha.

Active Now

• barker
  • Tim K
  • Fatboy
  • Sproj
  • Griffo
  • broncotville
  • Jazza
  • Bucking Beads
  • I bleed Maroon
  • FACTHUNT
  • BroncosAlways
  • Clintos
  • GCBRONCO
  • simplythebest
  • Browny
  • PETERN
  • Allo
  • Alec
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.