Round 24 Discussion

Lol, by far the stupidest thing I've seen this year, particularly the dead ball one. At least they wont have to run any concussion tests on him if he gets hurt - he has nothing to concuss.

Cowboys tore shreds and big metres off big rolling quick play the balls. Sure they defended poorly but I think they step up the defense when they face up to better opposition. They marched 50-60m in almost every set Tamou and Scott is easily the best starting front row in the game and Payne's best asset is taking advantage of quick play the balls and JT and Bowen really had the big guys rolling. I think they are a massive chance this year.

Minichello got off at the judiciary and is free to play this weekend

What a joke. The judiciary and match review committee are the second biggest blight on the game after referees.

Wow, he got off with nothing but Hoffman got 1 week for his tackle? Absolute joke the judiciary.

I said that I didn't think there was anything wrong with the tackle.

ZOMG. I should be on the judiciary.

Mini deserves to play his 250th game, glad to see the judiciary acknowledge that.

Mini deserves to play his 250th game, glad to see the judiciary acknowledge that.

No, that argument is absolutely ****ed. It's like saying someone shouldn't be suspended before Origin or a Grand Final because they're "worth" more.

So much for protecting the head of players. Hope it happens this week in a game and see if that player gets the same result, I highly doubt it.

Inglis should be filthy, he got 3 weeks for a hit where he clearly hit the chest and bounced up. Although dangerous it was in no way intentional and if anything a few factors made it look far worse than it was. Mini had to cracks jumping at Dugan's head and the second time split him open leading intentionally with a forearm/elbow. Probably the worst decision the judiciary has made this year and they have made 5 or 6 absolute howlers.

Yeh he deserves to play it. He deserves to play it next season because he doesn't deserve to play another game this season.

That'll fair dinkum do me.

I give up seriously. I was speechless when I got told about this, I just cannot fathom how he gets nothing for that. If he was Dave Taylor he would have got 15 weeks for it FFS!

My apologies. I shouldn't have posted that, I was being a dickhead.

What did they charge him with? Intentional or reckless?

From what I heard it sounded like he got charged with intentional rather then reckless. Intentional is much harder to prove then reckless.

Bloody joke. Funny to see Gus cop it on the grill team FB post

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • Big Del
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Broncosgirl
  • mitch222
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fitzy
  • Sproj
  • Jazza
  • Fatboy
  • Harry Sack
  • bb_gun
  • broncsgoat
  • Santa
  • Lurker
  • The Don
  • BroncoFan94
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.