Round 24 Discussion

Penalty goal successful.

6-12

Storm get another penalty coming out of their end, which was bullshit.

Latimore on report for a crusher tackle. I don't think it was a crusher tackle...

Idris is on a mission!

Hit Cronk hard whenever he gets the ball..

Roberts scores.

Runs the ball and slices through them. That was soft.

6-16 with a kick to come.

Conversion successful.

6-18

22 minutes left.

I honestly believe that's game over for Panthers. They are just not playing good enough.

Slater scores.

Storm attack down the right side, Slater puts Waqa into space and backs up to take the pass from Waqa.

6-22 with a kick to come.

Conversion successful.

6-24

18 minutes left.

Well, that's bad news for Broncos.

Well next week my second favourite team becomes the Roosters I guess.

Well next week my second favourite team becomes the Roosters I guess.

Won't make any difference. We are cactus unless there is a miracle in other results which I seriously doubt. The Eels killed our chances by beating Manly

So we've already established I'm crazy from the last time the Eels played the Raiders. However, I'm going for that extra level of loco and saying the Raiders could definitely beat the Eels and upset their finals bid.

However, us making the finals still requires us to beat the Storm were that to happen, which I don't see happening.

Yeah it's pretty simple now. We have to win one more game than the eels, and the same amount as the warriors.

Idris scores. Just powers his way over.

Conversion unsuccessful.

10-24

3 minutes left.

I honestly see us having more chance of beating the Storm than the Raiders beating the Eels

I am more pissed off now than ever with Hoffman at 5/8

Full Time

Panthers 10-24 Storm

Storm jump to 5th.

Won't make any difference. We are cactus unless there is a miracle in other results which I seriously doubt. The Eels killed our chances by beating Manly
It absolutely will. Look at the ladder and the draw. We are 2 wins behind the Storm with better for and against. We play them in the final round. So if we beat the Dragons and the Roosters beat the Storm next week then winning in Melbourne in rd 26 will see us leapfrog them.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • kman
  • Big Del
  • Rambstien
  • Kev_Guz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Wolfie
  • Fozz
  • Bish
  • BroncosAlways
  • HarryAllan7
  • Battler
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Morkel
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Culhwch
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Cavalo
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.