Round 24 Discussion

Fucking Faders and Sticky burying me... :ranting:

OMG, Blake Ayshford at lock? :shocked:

Morkel massively conflicted at the moment IMO. Had $$$ on the Raiders before the ASADA drama when they were the outsiders so likely collected a little coin.....however, a Ricky Stuart coached side won....

Dragons put some points on the Titans this afternoon. Predictably a lot of it out wide. Even so, the Titans were error ridden in attack (20/34 completions) possession) and porous in defence (45 missed tackles).

Provided our forwards rip in again, they won't have the luxury of such possession and chances in attack.

Benji and Dugan both with ankle complaints (severity unknown).

I just managed to watch the replay of the Eels vs Manly game.

Gould pisses me off sometimes. Earlier in the year when Broncos scored that try against the Bulldogs, I recall Gould being dead set against it being awarded because Hunt ran behind Hannant.

He seemed unhappy that Eels were denied that try despite it being worse than the Broncos try.

Morkel massively conflicted at the moment IMO. Had $$$ on the Raiders before the ASADA drama when they were the outsiders so likely collected a little coin.....however, a Ricky Stuart coached side won....

You know it! Actually, it felt more like win-win. Raiders move closer to the spoon, or I win money ;)

Wouldn't it be glorious if the Sharks somehow find a way to come 15th anyway?

I just managed to watch the replay of the Eels vs Manly game.

Gould pisses me off sometimes. Earlier in the year when Broncos scored that try against the Bulldogs, I recall Gould being dead set against it being awarded because Hunt ran behind Hannant.

He seemed unhappy that Eels were denied that try despite it being worse than the Broncos try.

Typical Gould tbh

Yup ....set up two tries and scored two himself.

Great to watch!

Watching half of LU rubbish him then get dealt a big dose of **** you from the Milf was a pleasure to witness.

Very impressive second half from Milford. Still not impressed with his kicking game though. Aside from the try he set up from a well times grubber his other kicks and particularly his bombs were ordinary.

Small blemish though on a great performance against not so great opposition.

His kicking game should improve under Lockyer.

I'm expecting to see a lot of good high bombs from him next season.

Last edited:
Segs definitely out for the Panthers tonight.

Doesn't help the Broncos cause. Suspect the Storm will put the Panthers away here.

Bromwich out for the Storm is also a big out.

I don't think Segeyaro playing would have been enough. They have too many injuries and how often do understrength teams beat Storm?

MILF!

He did it again.

Last edited by a moderator:
His kick to assist McIlwrick's try is a total fluke. That wasn't the plan at all... :laugh:

Jordan McLean promoted to the starting side to replace Jesse Bromwich. He is not playing in this game because of the birth of his child. Dayne Weston brought onto the bench.

Kevin Kingston replaces James Segeyaro at hooker. Segeyaro was cleared to play, but his father passed away so he chose not to play.

COME ON PANTHERS!

Apparently it was raining pretty heavily before the game, I would be expecting a close match. However, I still believe Storm will be too good.

Last edited:
Panthers look good at the moment.

They are numbering up in defense and making sure Storm can't get any quick play the balls.

Active Now

• Browny
  • kiwibronco
  • Jedhead
  • Midean
  • Xzei
  • Lurker
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.