Round 24 Discussion

That was an anomaly. Every team fell over in front of them and Morgan went on a run of form that’s still getting him into rep sides despite being pus.
If Wayne was the coach you'd still be barring up over it

Why does every other team look so much more fluent in attack then us?

Was thinking the exact same. Maybe not so much for the cowboys though who also have no halves. The broncos by far have the worst kicking game in the competition. All we have is the Milford bombs away every single set.

Has Ruan Sims retired? She looks like she’s put on a bit of pud.

You can see why both teams are where they are on the ladder. Both look lost with the football and a lot of players just seem unsure of their roles. I've lost track where I've seen players amble into the line, second guessing whether the run was the right idea in the first place.

Let's see if things pick up in the second half. 2-all and Rugby League has been the loser thus far.

Not while Darius is in the halves, but yeah he’s been average

To be fair Morgan has been worse than Boyd. Boyd offers nothing in the halves where Morgan is actively doing damage to the Cowboys there.

Uggggh. That camera angle and put down gave me major ptsd.

Nick Meaney should feel hard done by with the way DWZ has underperformed since his arrival. In fact, I’ve not really seen enough from DWZ to class him as anything other than a winger.
His arrival coincided with their winning run I think

Oh my god that defence is atrocious

Sort of, yes. But I wouldn’t credit him for that.
Surely he must get some credit. He goes to fullback and their D improves out of sight. I'd say he has had an impact

To be fair Morgan has been worse than Boyd. Boyd offers nothing in the halves where Morgan is actively doing damage to the Cowboys there.
Did you watch the souffs game last week? Morgan would need to screw up 4 try scoring opportunities, royally ****-up a sitter and open a hole for the opposition to wander through and score, just to equal Boyd's effort... how much more does he need to do before it qualifies as damage?

Morgan’s been reading bhq. Decided to do something all of a sudden

Nick Meaney should feel hard done by with the way DWZ has underperformed since his arrival. In fact, I’ve not really seen enough from DWZ to class him as anything other than a winger.

Yeah, I always thought DWZ was just a winger when watching him before, but with the potential to be one of the best if he actually accepted it. Sort of the same Josh Hoffman story from years ago.

Go bulldogs. If we can't win at least 1\2 then we don't deserve to be there. I'd prefer Cows left their homeground as losers, upset their crowd.

Lol

How did they miss that

Last edited:

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • Aldo
  • Sproj
  • Xzei
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Manifesto
  • sooticus
  • lynx000
  • broncsgoat
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.