Round 24 Discussion

It was an anomaly, you only have to look at their 2018 season when they had their 2 superstars back. It was for lack of a better word a deadset fluke.

I just remember the teams they were playing put in their worst performances of the season, missing tackles dropping the footy and one of the teams kicked the ball dead twice from kick offs etc. That’s how they fell over

I just remember the teams they were playing put in their worst performances of the season, missing tackles dropping the footy and one of the teams kicked the ball dead twice from kick offs etc. That’s how they fell over

Hahaha mate - it's a self-defeating argument.

Cronulla lost a sudden death final by one point in extra time.

I daresay say if I trawl through their 2017 campaign I'd probably find a worse performance than that.

Besides, if these teams are playing so shit and Morgan and Taumalolo and co are playing so good why weren't the Cowboys racking up big scores?

Were they equally shit? Was the 2017 finals series the equivalent of the cripple fight from South Park?

If the bunker overturned a Broncos try similar to last nights DWZ I'd be deadset ropable and fully convinced the game was rigged.

The ref sent it up as a try and there was no conclusive proof that he lost the ball.

I hate incidents like these, they're so hard to rationalise, even more so when it's us involved. Despite wanting the Cows to win this decision still managed to annoy the **** out of me.

Hahaha mate - it's a self-defeating argument.

Cronulla lost a sudden death final by one point in extra time.

I daresay say if I trawl through their 2017 campaign I'd probably find a worse performance than that.

Besides, if these teams are playing so shit and Morgan and Taumalolo and co are playing so good why weren't the Cowboys racking up big scores?

Were they equally shit? Was the 2017 finals series the equivalent of the cripple fight from South Park?
They completed at 60%. I just checked.

And the point is the cowboys werent a good team.

They beat a team completing at 60% by a point.

Last edited:
I'm happy to see Molo play to his potential. I once rated him as a better prospect than McGuire which is absurd but I was trying to find something to be optimistic about heading into 2013. He's starting to rediscover that type of form and make something of his talent.

With that said, the Broncos forward stocks are fantastic, so I don't see why they would be upset to let a player go who only now after seven years in the NRL system has started to show any kind of form. Even then, it's inside a limited time frame.

CM today has described Tanah Boyd as the next Allan Langer.

They're being generous with the lookalike comparisons, I see a mini version of Flegler.

I'm excited to see how he goes. It looks like the Gold Coast Titans are going to move on from the Taylor experiment and he's one of the better halves coming through. I thought he struggled earlier in the year for Souths and wasn't upset to see him fall below the pecking order. However, of all the Broncos halves coming through, he was the style of half the fans wanted. Somebody who can create with their kicking game and is always around the ball.

The Titans are just cooked, not just this season, I mean period. We've seen nothing historically to suggest the GC is capable of pulling out of adversity like this when it comes to sport.

is it just me or did anyone else think that first Cam Murray try for souths was a double movement.

because to me it looks like he has a Warriors player on his back and he uses his arms to get himself to the in goal area

Watkins got hooked at the end right? Another English import down the drain I suppose.

There is gonna be some fireworks in this game, they are already showing they hate each other.

Great to hear Finch commentating another Storm game.

Tom Trbojevic suffered a pec injury.

If it's confirmed then he will be out for up to 14 weeks and that would be Manly's season over.

Great to hear Finch commentating another Storm game.

I can't understand how anyone can hold the Fox telecast in such high esteem when you've got situations where Parker, Walters, Buderus, Gasnier, Finch, Ennis etc. call games where they have a vested interest.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Redux
  • Skyblues87
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  • Browny
  • Bronx48
  • Wolfie
  • Bish
  • Behind enemy lines
  • rj9
  • Painin the Haas
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Gympie devil
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • I bleed Maroon
  • FACTHUNT
  • Fitzy
... and 61 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.