Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

that penalty against hodges was utter bullshit!

BUT...even though we lost, i'm not as concerned as i thought i would be!

roosters loosing peirce didnt change a thing...everyone know he is useless

and theres no way if JWH wasnt injured he would have made made much of a difference, i thought all the roosters forwards backed up pretty well

I think just too many crucial errors lost us the game

I feel like we should have won it there in the end. Milford was exposed as a half I think. He's good against the lesser sides, but he just lacks the organisational/creative skills to trouble the good defences. Plus he just doesn't get to run the ball either. Still hate him being wasted in the halves.

Meanwhile Boyd, what's with his running game? He pretty much mostly just power walks the ball.

Turn it up for ***** sake. One average game and he is 'exposed' in the halves.

Could have been much worse. The Roosters blew a few chances in the first. The second half looked much better (Niko?).

We let them run huge metres then try to bash our way up the middle with 1Ups. So frustrating. If we are going to concede that much ground at least spread it out past the big forwards

Milfs pass to Glenn needs to be changed up in games like this.

Copley was no match for Ferguson but Oates sure was. Unfortunately Oates could not cover both his winger and Ferguson.

We fucking had them. The win was there for the tsking.

Can someone tell Glenn part of being a footballer is passing the fucking ball!

Starting to think Copley is a flat track bully.. Reed has been better in defence over the course of this season.

Roosters players are much more powerful and athletic.

Milf needs to remember the saying " Think slow, play fast". In attack. But in defence I am quite happy. Only lost by 2 so its not to bad.

Starting to think Copley is a flat track bully.. Reed has been better in defence over the course of this season.

Copley has barely played thus season ... And when he gas he has been moved all over the backline and both sides of the field ... That inconsistency makes ut very hard to get your timing down, not to mention your combinations with tge players around you.

To many error and mistakes. We just kept killing ourselves and the refs didn't help either.

Also gotta say... go for a drop out Hunt! Bloody hell, build some pressure for Christ's sake, it doesn't all have to happen at once!

btw, was about time JWH gets injured! the mofo always has lifting knees coming into tackles

Gotta wonder about that, imagine taking a shot, getting a point, getting the ball back and doing it again to level it up :laugh:

To many error and mistakes. We just kept killing ourselves and the refs didn't help either.

Hit it on the head mate .....

All this bullshit about Milford being exposed is a joke. You hear the same comment made during any game we lose

silence when we win.

You expect him to win the game for us when we're constantly on the back foot from either being dominated in the forwards or from making costly errors?
Milford playing at fullback is going to change that??

Wake up.

Also gotta say... go for a drop out Hunt! Bloody hell, build some pressure for Christ's sake, it doesn't all have to happen at once!

We had 1 opportunity to go for that that we didn't take and 1 that we did and achieved the goal. Unfortunately Hunt is usually having to kick from our 40.

It kind of looks like Boyd will be rested next week.

Thee Roosters were faster, more momentum, better structured, better organised. Their game is built on field position and they took it. Important lessons for us to improve that part of our game. Also, where were the short well timed passes to our back rowers? \

I was disappointed in Milford tonight, he still has a lot to learn about organising and his running game was absent often because we were too flat, I thought Hunt was good with out much room, Copley looks like he has no confidence in himself and I was impressed by Hodges's strength and energy

For mine, this game has taught us a lot for the finals

Hit it on the head mate .....

All this bullshit about Milford being exposed is a joke. You hear the same comment made during any game we lose

silence when we win.

You expect him to win the game for us when we're constantly on the back foot from either being dominated in the forwards or from making costly errors?
Milford playing at fullback is going to change that??

Wake up.

Hit the nail on the head.

I'm so fucking sick of ***** with their negativity and bullshit when we lose but get fucking crickets from
them when we win.

Well, if I'm honest I'm pretty disappointed with that particularly our game plan, this whole sit back and wait defense just well............ sucks major dogs balls!

We concede so much ground easily and then spend most of the match working out from our end and continually give the opposition chance after chance on our line.

Its a very negative form of defense and its killing us against the good teams who control the ball and have good kicking games. We are relying on the opposition to make an error to give us a chance at their end.

We weren't really in the game tonight, the roosters probably should have scored a few more trys.

And Boyd's kick returns are up the creek, farkin horrid girly runs.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Tim K
  • NSW stables
  • Manofoneway
  • GCBRONCO
  • Broncosgirl
  • Swordfish
  • Scorchie
  • HarryAllan7
  • kiwibronco
  • Fatboy
  • MrMoore
  • Harry Sack
  • RolledOates
  • Spoon
  • Fozz
  • theshed
  • Lazza
  • Browny
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.