vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
JWH will play tonight. I'm confident our forwards can win this battle, chooks pack really doesn't bother me.... Our defence on the other hand does. Any lazy markers are punished by Cronk, Keary and Teddy. Boys have to be up for this.

Reactions: Gaz
All this time I thought it was just me but I'm not alone, thanks mate!

They have to win at Allianz eventually.. Right?

Not with you two there.

Well, whatever little hope I had of an upset has been crushed.. Twice.

All this time I thought it was just me but I'm not alone, thanks mate!

They have to win at Allianz eventually.. Right?

We used to win there fairly often back in the day when we always had the Good Friday clash against the Roosters! That was like a decade ago though haha.

That's sad. Don't see Mago's form as being up to this level. Hope I'm wrong.

Is Staggs injured?

The last two games staggs was on the bench he didn’t get on the field and we lost.
Mago got on last game and we won

That's sad. Don't see Mago's form as being up to this level. Hope I'm wrong.

Is Staggs injured?

Staggs was never playing in the first place. Really annoys me tbh when they do this to younger guys, it cant help their confidence. I think its a bit embarrassing for them when they would be getting calls with people chasing them for tickets and congratulating them etc and they know they aren't going to be playing at the start of the week.

Staggs was never playing in the first place. Really annoys me tbh when they do this to younger guys, it cant help their confidence. I think its a bit embarrassing for them when they would be getting calls with people chasing them for tickets and congratulating them etc and they know they aren't going to be playing at the start of the week.

It's not ideal but the interests of the team trump all that.

Last edited:
It's not ideal but the interests of the team trump all that.

I dont even see how its in the interests of the team honestly. Just pick the team you feel you are going to pick.

I dont even see how its in the interests of the team honestly. Just pick the team you feel you are going to pick.

I must admit I don’t see the point. It’s not like Robinson is going to get the late changes and think “oh shit, Mago’s in, we aren’t prepared for that!”

I think we’re a real chance this week. All top teams beaten by lower ranked opponents. And since we sit lower than the Rorters it’s basically a given!!

I think we’re a real chance this week. All top teams beaten by lower ranked opponents. And since we sit lower than the Rorters it’s basically a given!!

Imagine if we had beaten the dogs and cowboys.. we'd be looking at top 2 !!!

In that case I'll put money on roosters 13+ just to counteract that.

You're welcome guys.
I've taken Latrell to score more points than Isaako with Ladbrokes so that should ensure Latrell has a shocker.

BRONCOS NRL TEAM
1. Darius Boyd ©
2. Corey Oates
3. James Roberts
4. Jordan Kahu
5. Jamayne Isaako
6. Anthony Milford
7. Kodi Nikorima
8. Matt Lodge
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Sam Thaiday
11. Alex Glenn
12. Tevita Pangai
13. Josh McGuire
Interchange:
15. Joe Ofahengaue
16. Korbin Sims
17. David Fifita
18. Patrick Mago

**** I've missed wearing my jersey through Sydney on game night. The looks I get are absolutely glorious.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Bish
  • Old Mate
  • Morepudding
  • Broncosgirl
  • RolledOates
  • Allo
  • FACTHUNT
  • Fatboy
  • Foordy
  • winslow_wong
  • Bucking Beads
  • Midean
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.