Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Virus rips through broncos camp according to sunrise this morning

Virus rips through broncos camp according to sunrise this morning
That don't sound good. If they are good by Saturday we're a great chance to roll the Rorters. The fact Darbs has backed Benny publicly is an awesome sign. It tells me his confidence is back, it tells me he is once again willing to go on the front foot and that sounds like the Darbs of old before his hammies went. It short, it sounds like we might have our 2015 captain and fullback back.

According to the Courier Mail Kodi feels his the man for the Booncos to outpoint Cooper Cronk! Any relation to Kodi who players for the Broncos?
Obviously spellcheck was let go along with any decent journos to save costs so they could afford that room full of monkeys with typewriters. Don't worry, given enough time they'll produce something articulate.

@Huge is going to have a field day with this. I'm not even upset. I wish I was this drunk on a Thursday afternoon.
GC has always typed his for he's but I don't really know why. Even saying it to oneself sounds wrong.

GC has always typed his for he's but I don't really know why. Even saying it to oneself sounds wrong.

Your right Huge and to be honest I'm guilty of making simple grammar and spelling mistakes at times, guess I'm a bit of a hypocrite(mind you I'm not being paid to write articles for major newspapers).

Last edited:
Your right Huge and to be honest I'm guilty of making simple grammar and spelling mistakes at times, guess I'm a bit of a hypocrite(mind you I'm not being paid to write articles for major newspapers).
No problems, you've written his so many times even I don't notice when you do. What I love is that you edited your post and still started with 'your' ! Don't change and I'm just an old school bitch that had an English teacher for a mother. If she saw my writings she'd hit me with a ruler and I'm talking about my recent efforts!

No problems, you've written his so many times even I don't notice when you do. What I love is that you edited your post and still started with 'your' ! Don't change and I'm just an old school bitch that had an English teacher for a mother. If she saw my writings she'd hit me with a ruler and I'm talking about my recent efforts!

I did enough in english to pass the grade and trust me that isn't hard. I was much better in subjects like science, maths, IT, economics etc. I guess I had it easy, both my parents left school in year 10(mind you that was very common back then).

I did enough in english to pass the grade and trust me that isn't hard. I was much better in subjects like science, maths, IT, economics etc. I guess I had it easy, both my parents left school in year 10(mind you that was very common back then).
Grade 5 was the best four years of my life.

I will be at the game, so we'll probably play shit and lose.

Sorry guys.

Mago in for Staggs

I feel strangely confident that the Broncos will put up a great fight. I believe we will be very competitive and I'm hoping for an even share of the luck and a ref who isn't going to nitpick. I don't even mind if teams wrestle a bit as long as it's equally controlled. It does annoy me that our team doesn't spend much effort trying to illegally slow the ptbs and are not rewarded for doing so but we've never been a refs favourite despite the penaltybronco lie.

Reactions: Gaz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Maroon4life
  • HVbronco
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Dash
  • Fitzy
  • broncsgoat
  • broncos4life
  • Ondi
  • Aldo
  • Lozza
  • Culhwch
  • sooticus
  • Jazza
  • Behold
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.