vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually you're right about his shoulder touching down a split second before his head but it was a 1 to 2 week suspension any other time. We'll just have to disagree.

Last edited:
Kahu couldn't train yesterday either and Herbie got a run at centre.

Sure, if you say so. If that's your definition of slightly above horizontal I'd recommend you never become a surveyor. Secondly his head very much did hit the ground. Truly blinkered.
I agree, although it didn't look as dramatic as some , it was the sort of tackle that could some real damage.

Kahu couldn't train yesterday either and Herbie got a run at centre.

176400-004-108EC5B2.jpg

That Herbie wasn't English.

He's been going really well for Norths, I don't think he's any chance of playing Saturday but he's certainly taken his ISC chances this year.

Norths have debuted 22 players this year, and they're doing a great job with young Broncos.

Last edited:
That Herbie wasn't English.

He's been going really well for Norths, I don't think he's any chance of playing Saturday but he's certainly taken his ISC chances this year.

Norths have debuted 22 players this year, and they're doing a great job with young Broncos.

Who's coaching them mate ?

The continued chokehold the NSWRL has on this competition will one day be its end. It damn near was in the SuperLeague War.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Bucking Beads
  • john1420
  • Xzei
  • Fozz
  • Bish
  • The Strapper
  • Mister Wright
  • Tim K
  • Swordfish
  • Brocko
  • Sproj
  • broncotville
  • Wolfie
  • davidp
  • jarro65
  • Foordy
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.