vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate that's worth a minimum two weeks and a further four weeks for bringing the game into disrepute by wearing that shirt in a built up area.

In Cordner’s defence who from the roosters would reasonably expect 10000 people to show up to an NRL game?

I like that side but Thaiday only puts in sometimes. I'm hoping that he sees these last few games as milestones and gives his all for every minute. The rest looks good.

Kahu and Isaako flank. Might as well give Roosters a 12 point head start and play someone who can tackle at centre... Fergo looks good for first try scorer.

Kahu and Isaako flank. Might as well give Roosters a 12 point head start and play someone who can tackle at centre... Fergo looks good for first try scorer.

They are named in those numbers, but they never play on the same flank.

Kahu and Oates v Fergo

Kahu has been named next to Isaako all season but plays on the left..

Roberts is named in the 3 because he prefers the 3 jersey. However, he plays on the right. Kahu/Oates on the left flank marking up on Manu/Ferguson, and Roberts/Isaako on the right flank marking up on Mitchell/Tupou.

Kahu has been named next to Isaako all season but plays on the left..

Roberts is named in the 3 because he prefers the 3 jersey. However, he plays on the right. Kahu/Oates on the left flank marking up on Manu/Ferguson, and Roberts/Isaako on the right flank marking up on Mitchell/Tupou.
How long before we get players wanting to play in jersey number 23 or 99 like European soccer?

How long before we get players wanting to play in jersey number 23 or 99 like European soccer?

Never because those numbers don't exist in NRL?!?

We had that in Superleague.

Boyd needs to be at centre for this game. Roosters like to cut teams up on slide and angle back in or slide and overlap. Kahu will be chopped up, guarantee Fergo will be running an inside ball back towards Kahu's lazy outside shoulder all night.

Keary will also be targeting Kodi. Going to be a painful night.

Never hopefully. That's one of the things I hate about the ESL, they just wear whatever the number they prefer. SL in '97 was like that as well. Steve Walters wore #49. It's better for new fans of the game if the player's numbers are according to their position. While we are on the subject, do you know who is the most famous 99 in the history of world sport?

Never hopefully. That's one of the things I hate about the ESL, they just wear whatever the number they prefer. SL in '97 was like that as well. Steve Walters wore #49. It's better for new fans of the game if the player's numbers are according to their position. While we are on the subject, do you know who is the most famous 99 in the history of world sport?
Is he related to this behind

Never because those numbers don't exist in NRL?!?
They never existed in soccer either, in fact soccer had even less numbers than NRL. They only used to go up to 13!!! When the rubbish started the purest amongst us were appalled. Then the continental dive, drop, and roll play acting came in and then the whole sport went to shit. A decade or so later I moved to OZ and discovered NRL. It was the NSWRL then and the Canberra v Balmain GF was the first one I saw. After that I picked the Broncs as they were just new into the comp. and I was just new into the country. We were in Sydney at the time and I watched a game that had a little half-back playing called Langer. That same weekend, I watched another wee guy running around by the name of Alexander for Penrith. I was torn between the two clubs, but as my girlfriend (now wife) was from Brissy della Palma - I went for the Broncs.

I'm with you on the idea of keeping new fans in the picture.

They never existed in soccer either, in fact soccer had even less numbers than NRL. They only used to go up to 13!!! When the rubbish started the purest amongst us were appalled. Then the continental dive, drop, and roll play acting came in and then the whole sport went to shit. A decade or so later I moved to OZ and discovered NRL. It was the NSWRL then and the Canberra v Balmain GF was the first one I saw. After that I picked the Broncs as they were just new into the comp. and I was just new into the country. We were in Sydney at the time and I watched a game that had a little half-back playing called Langer. That same weekend, I watched another wee guy running around by the name of Alexander for Penrith. I was torn between the two clubs, but as my girlfriend (now wife) was from Brissy della Palma - I went for the Broncs.
The first job I had when I got to Australia was drilling holes for water out by the Blue Mountains - it was well boring!.

SO following the typical pattern, we smashed the Bunnies, we'll scrape home by 2 against the Rorters, then get done by Manly at home to finish the season.
I hope you’re wrong about Manly mofo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• LittleDavey
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • lynx000
  • TimWhatley
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Justwin
  • sooticus
  • levikaden
  • achievedrap
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.