Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Are we... the premiership favourites now?

Thinking the same thing mate. Melbourne have won their last 2, and lost the 2 before that, just like us. But our wins were against Top 4 sides, Storm only beat the Titans and Eels.

Good win, played pretty much the full 80 minutes. Losing McCullough isn't so bad to be honest.

I actually think losing Macca will take ya out of our safety zone, gives us an anomaly factor that I think we need.

Have a cry Napa you shit ****.

Pure fluke.

As a rusted-on Broncos fan, it is my god given right to not let results and facts and common sense and logic intefere with my imaginary fantasy that I live in over reality.

Bennett is too old and out of touch. Doesn't understand the modern game like Siebold and Robinson.

We kneed a game manager!!?! Like Cleary and Taylor and Reynolds and Cronk and every other team we've bitch slapped.

It's only a matter of time before I'm proven right. You'll see. We might win the comp this year but next season we might string a few losses together and then I'll be like "see, listen to your Uncle Hook."

Edit: Inappropriate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thinking the same thing mate. Melbourne have won their last 2, and lost the 2 before that, just like us. But our wins were against Top 4 sides, Storm only beat the Titans and Eels.

I've getting visions of Steve Bradbury taking gold. All the top dogs are slip sliding away while the broncos hold steady to win it all

There some sort of freaky universe shit going on
Last week we beat the bunnies and raiders beat rorters.
This raiders beat bunnies and we beat rorters.
Keep winning raiders[emoji106][emoji106]

I actually think losing Macca will take ya out of our safety zone, gives us an anomaly factor that I think we need.

Said during the game he should be right next week tho...

Great performance from the boys, though they closed up shop a bit I thought when Mitchell was binned. Back to back solid sets in a row but the only footy they tried to play was Knik kicking it dead on the third tackle in one of those sets.

Probably should have spread it wide at least once when they only had 12... Shows the Bennett close up shop game plan isn’t gone...

Unless the NRL go full fairytale for Slater, a premiership from outside the top 4 is more likely than ever this year.

Bennett has lost the dressing room. Out of touch with the modern game, he can only beat the top tier teams.

Bring in the one year wonder coaches for 2019, maybe even take over before the finals.

Gus??
Is that you???

Said during the game he should be right next week tho...

Great performance from the boys, though they closed up shop a bit I thought when Mitchell was binned. Back to back solid sets in a row but the only footy they tried to play was Knik kicking it dead on the third tackle in one of those sets.

Probably should have spread it wide at least once when they only had 12... Shows the Bennett close up shop game plan isn’t gone...

I just think we look better without him, I know what he brings to the side but I’m keen to see what we do without him.

Active Now

• TwoLeftFeet
  • broncsgoat
  • Dash
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Johnny92
  • I bleed Maroon
  • BroncosAlways
  • winslow_wong
  • jarro65
  • Fozz
  • Sproj
  • Aldo
  • Strop
  • Scorchie
  • barker
  • Thelmus
  • bert_lifts
  • ChewThePhatt
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.