[Round 25, 2022] Broncos vs Dragons

Cobbo is the only attacking threat on the field rn

obama-why.gif

No words really. It's as if all the positives we could've taken out of this season 6 weeks ago have completely....evaporated.

- Already know the story with Haas. He wants to **** off and off he will ****.

-It's long past time someone got in Staggs ear and asks him straight up if he wants to remain at this club.

- Sign a fucking hooker.

Staggs has probably had 4 or 5 good games all year. Its pathetic.

I'd be putting ALL the haas money (even though roosters will probably sign him for 200,000 and we pay the rest) for John bateman and Darryl Clark. Clark has 1 year and bateman 2 I think on their contracts but SUPPOSEDLY transfer fees don't count on our cap (bet they will after we take advantage of it).
Bateman for 1 year only bcos I don't think he wants to stay in Australia (then again, he had Canberra as the example) and Clark for 2 years. Both exactly what we need. Bateman is a prick and hates losing, Clark is quick and elusive out of dummy half. Good ages and experience and both have worked with Lee briers.

Wow, glimpses of a double movement there, thought they would take it off us.

Funny what happens when we pressure the kicker

Active Now

• scobie
  • Locky field goal
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • broncsgoat
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Thelmus
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Manofoneway
  • Santa
  • Strop
  • Wolfie
  • Griffo
  • heartly87
  • Stix
  • ChewThePhatt
  • winslow_wong
  • Tmac
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • BroncoFan94
... and 31 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.