vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're not a team without Reynolds and Carrigan and fully fit. There's nobody to get and keep things together.

This is honestly the side I hope I see next weekend. Walters needs big changes, so bite the bullet and make them.
1.Niu
2.Oates
3.Staggs
4.Herbie hopefully LEE
5.Cobbo
6.Mam
7.Reynolds
8.Jensen
9.Paix
10.Haas
11.Capwell
12.Riki
13.Carrigan
14.TMM
15.Williams
16.T.C Robati
17.Piakura

The last month has been total fail and unless drastic changes are made absolutely nothing will change. Yes it's late in the year and yes not the greatest time to debut kids, but changes are needed and so if they are hungry, confident, and ready then I'm happy to see them on the field.

Walters should never play half again ever, if we need a half I would even pick Turpin over him.

Paix and Gamble need to be in this side even if Reynolds can play.

Assuming Reynolds and Kobe can't play due to failed HIA, and Fleggs suspension:

1. TMM
2. Gary
3. Staggs
4. Herbie
5. Cobbo
6. Mam
7. Gamble(might be 6 like last time it happened because he loves the number)
8. Jensen
9. Turpin
10. Haas
11. Capewell
12. Hosking
13. Carrigan

14. Paix
15. Palasia
16. Kennedy(is he injured I forgot can't remember, if so then I think we are forced to use James).
17. Robati(Lock cover for Carrigan and or backrow if needed)

I probably need a bit more information later to get the full picture but this is what I Would pick, I'm almost certain Kevvie has his son above Turpin though but I think he has dropped off massively in the last few games and deserves the drop.

Still can’t believe that Flegs massive hit was penalised let alone reported. That really could have fired the boys up and from where the ref was standing, there is absolutely no way whatsoever he could have seen that was a shoulder charge even if it was.

I’d like the Broncs to ask for a please explain on that because us fans aren’t even sure who apparently did the shoulder charge, Flegs or Riki but Flegs was called out straight away, basically showing he is a target for refs.

Kikau does exactly the same type of tackle every second hit and is applauded for it.

It was a great tackle and clearly penalised for hitting too hard. Totally killed any chance we had of getting into the contest, yes I know it was unlikely regardless.

Still can’t believe that Flegs massive hit was penalised let alone reported. That really could have fired the boys up and from where the ref was standing, there is absolutely no way whatsoever he could have seen that was a shoulder charge even if it was.

I’d like the Broncs to ask for a please explain on that because us fans aren’t even sure who apparently did the shoulder charge, Flegs or Riki but Flegs was called out straight away, basically showing he is a target for refs.

Kikau does exactly the same type of tackle every second hit and is applauded for it.

It was a great tackle and clearly penalised for hitting too hard. Totally killed any chance we had of getting into the contest, yes I know it was unlikely regardless.
No doubt Flegs will also get suspended for the elbow he copped to his throat.

No one has been charged yet. Let's wait and see what the MRC says. Fatty, of course, loved it.

Should be an interesting team list Tuesday.

Hopefully my guy gets a farewell. Anyway, the pack needs to become a unit working as one again.

I favour Jensen and Flegler starting, Haas and RK at the 20 Min mark. Both Haas and RK are capable of offloads and tackle busts. Carrigan back at 13.

Capewell dropped. Riki, Hosking, Palasia, Hetherington, make your picks for second row as all are pretty mobile.

TMM, Oates, Staggs stay. Have to check for another centre with Lee gone but whomever is picked, they will be at least fit.

Mam dropped. Roberts or Gamble if available. I like these two, both competitive but mature enough to follow a game plan.

Hooker. Yuk. wish Isucko never left. Would have turned him into a hooker months back.

Walters tries hard, it's got to be him and Paix like earlier on in the season. Paix didn't miss that many tackles or **** up so badly as to not be considered so, it's him and Walters for me.

i think the best bet is to cut your losses and put the house on the dragons, may as well make some money off our current misery.

Surely just surely we put Gamble somewhere in the team for his most likely last game in the broncos colours.

@1910 whats the story with Gamble. Is he fit to play NRL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Fatboy
  • Maddy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Old Mate
  • MrTickyMcG
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Midean
  • BroncosAlways
  • Wolfie
  • Lurker
  • Organix
  • armchair
  • I bleed Maroon
  • RolledOates
  • broncsgoat
  • Harry Sack
  • NSW stables
  • Behind enemy lines
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Volvo Driver
... and 56 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.