vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haas is currently a Bronco and said words, he is in sooooooooooooooo much more trouble than a dude who is a Panther is actually CONVICTED of assault!

Haas is currently a Bronco and said words, he is in sooooooooooooooo much more trouble than a dude who is a Panther is actually CONVICTED of assault!

last time Haas said words, he got in much more trouble than the Panther who tested positive to illegal drugs after playing in a GF ... actually for that matter so did another Bronco (Staggs) who also said words

Payne's statement on the police, after calling them fuckwits, and threatening to bash a policewoman:

“I have gone to see the police officers involved and offered them a full apology for my conduct, as well as spending time with police going through what I did. I had been drinking and the words I used and the way I acted were totally unacceptable. I’d like to thank the police for taking the time to see me, and accepting my apology. I did the wrong thing and let myself down as well as my family and the club – but most importantly, I acted in way that showed disrespect to the police, and I am really sorry for that. I will learn from this incident and I will be a better person in the future.”​
Payne's follow-up, 18 months on:
"**** the system. **** the police."​

Kevin Walters on the Gamble comments and whether he will be dropped:

“Not at all, we’re a team, we’re a group,” said Walters when asked if he considered dropping Gamble

“Tyson and I have had a chat about some stuff that was said.

“I actually think it’s a real positive because one of the reasons we brought Adam Reynolds here was to share his knowledge amongst players, staff, everybody, so I see it as a positive.

“I got coached by Wayne Bennett for 10 years and it wasn’t just him I got information from. I went to Origin camps, I picked up information from other players. I don’t mind where the guys get their information from, as long as we keep it in the team environment.

“My understanding is he was encouraging Adam and the impact he has had on our club. That’s why we brought him here and Adam is sharing his knowledge with the group.

“I’m not frustrated by it (Gamble’s remarks), I’m all about the Broncos and getting the team heading in the right direction.

“Tyson is with us for this game and we need him at his best to get us where we need to go.”
He shouldn't be 5/8 anyway
Payne's statement on the police, after calling them fuckwits, and threatening to bash a policewoman:

“I have gone to see the police officers involved and offered them a full apology for my conduct, as well as spending time with police going through what I did. I had been drinking and the words I used and the way I acted were totally unacceptable. I’d like to thank the police for taking the time to see me, and accepting my apology. I did the wrong thing and let myself down as well as my family and the club – but most importantly, I acted in way that showed disrespect to the police, and I am really sorry for that. I will learn from this incident and I will be a better person in the future.”​
Payne's follow-up, 18 months on:
"**** the system. **** the police."​
Word Payne Haas Word

Geez Kev doesn't look confident in the sheds. He's shitting bricks.

Nervous AF. Got a bad feeling here.

Geez Kev doesn't look confident in the sheds. He's shitting bricks.

Nervous AF. Got a bad feeling here.
100% agree seeing Walters sitting down sulking like that how is that encouraging his team for the game. Walters should be full of energy and moving around with his players to rev them up. You can't just say harden up to everyone and sit back and watch them.

the player wasn't told to look elsewhere.

We actually want to keep Gamble ... but he asked for a release for an opportunity to play NRL, which would be unlikely here. and we've never stood in a players way in that regard
Happy to stand corrected…just a pity they could not find a regular spot for him…same goes for the likes of other exes..like TD , ML.JB . the list goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • Bongo
  • Johnny92
  • winslow_wong
  • Santa
  • porouian
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Spooky1013
  • Mustafur
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.