Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
All 3 have been ordinary .

Capewell / Staggs / Riki .

Capewell is definitely not the buy of the season on field . He may have shown young blokes how to prepare for games , but hasn`t set the world on fire .

Staggs over rated . Can`t pass , can`t kick . Lacking as a centre .

Riki never was .
Staggs can kick but only of the goal kicking type.

Wonder if there will be any fallout from the latest act of stupidity from that **** Payne Haas. I doubt anything will happen today, and in the scheme of things in isolation its not overly bad, but its not a good look and i reckon the NRL will be getting in touch.

No idea what you're talking about.

No idea what you're talking about.

Not sure i can link it because it a courier mail article, but he shared a post from his Uncle on instagram saying **** the System, **** the police in reference to his mother being jailed for being a repeat offender and punching a security guard in the face and spitting on another one. Classy.

Not sure i can link it because it a courier mail article, but he shared a post from his Uncle on instagram saying **** the System, **** the police in reference to his mother being jailed for being a repeat offender and punching a security guard in the face and spitting on another one. Classy.
**** she's a piece of work isn't she.....?

Game day!!

Daniel Radcliffe GIF by Oregon Trail

I hope you're praying for one for us today though.😃

As if I would waste my prayers on such trivial matters. Anyone who knows religion knows there is a certain allocation of prayers and if you go beyond that they don't work any more. I already used mine up today praying that Maccas don't stuff up my drive through order. The Lord came through.

I fear a miracle this weekend would merely be extending the pain of the last month to a smashing at the hands of the Storm next week.

A quick end to the season this week would probably be better.

As if I would waste my prayers on such trivial matters. Anyone who knows religion knows there is a certain allocation of prayers and if you go beyond that they don't work any more. I already used mine up today praying that Maccas don't stuff up my drive through order. The Lord came through.
I thought everyone knew that McDonald's were doing the devil's work😲

I'd hardly say non-existant my friend when he is only one less try than our super star centre Staggs.

Compared to 2nd rowers of other teams he is no threat .
Is what I said .

Compared to 2nd rowers of other teams he is no threat .
Is what I said .
Here is your quote " He has defended ok / good . Attack has been non existant ." The spelling and grammar might leave a bit to be desired, but pretty sure you did.

Let's move on eh.

Here is your quote " He has defended ok / good . Attack has been non existant ." The spelling and grammar might leave a bit to be desired, but pretty sure you did.

Let's move on eh.

Yeah OK my friend go ahead and quote me out of context if it makes you feel better .

Don`t quote the whole post , just the part that suits your agenda .

So now you`re the self appointed grammar and spelling police too ?
What a ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Stix
  • Fitzy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Sproj
  • Organix
  • Culhwch
  • Johnny92
  • Morkel
  • BRC088
  • BroncosAlways
  • Bish
  • FACTHUNT
  • bazza
  • big k
  • Battler
  • RolledOates
  • broncos4life
  • Harry Sack
  • Skyblues87
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.