vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully Kevvie brings Mam back to 6 and Piakura onto the bench for this game. Playing blokes who won't be here next year is pointless when they are a borderline selection.
I thought Mam was unlucky to get dropped......I was keen to see Gamble back in the side. but not at the expense of Mam.

I thought Mam was unlucky to get dropped......I was keen to see Gamble back in the side. but not at the expense of Mam.
I always felt Gamble v Mam was a 50/50 but either way, this was the dumbest possible time to make the swap back. Either should’ve happened a few weeks ago or Mam should’ve got to play the 1 last game.

The team looks as good as it can with the outs, he just needs to drop his squid of a son and bring in Paix. **** it; even make Turpin play 80 and put Mam on the bench - basically any combo other than Turpin/Billy rotation

Kevin Walters on the Gamble comments and whether he will be dropped:

“Not at all, we’re a team, we’re a group,” said Walters when asked if he considered dropping Gamble

“Tyson and I have had a chat about some stuff that was said.

“I actually think it’s a real positive because one of the reasons we brought Adam Reynolds here was to share his knowledge amongst players, staff, everybody, so I see it as a positive.

“I got coached by Wayne Bennett for 10 years and it wasn’t just him I got information from. I went to Origin camps, I picked up information from other players. I don’t mind where the guys get their information from, as long as we keep it in the team environment.

“My understanding is he was encouraging Adam and the impact he has had on our club. That’s why we brought him here and Adam is sharing his knowledge with the group.

“I’m not frustrated by it (Gamble’s remarks), I’m all about the Broncos and getting the team heading in the right direction.

“Tyson is with us for this game and we need him at his best to get us where we need to go.”

because he had a fracture in his shoulder and had his first game back last week, deadset if you're going to have a sook do some research
Huh? He injured himself playing QCUP, a month after his last appearance for the Broncos

I hope we lose because I don't want to have to sit through us playing the Storm yet again. I just don't have the stomach for it.
Why not hope for a win and a Canberra victory as well?

Forecast is cold, strong gusty winds, pissing down rain, wet field.

Looking forward to seeing Piakura again.

Broncos coach Kevin Walters has read the riot act to Selwyn Cobbo after the Queensland Origin star turned up late to training on the eve of Brisbane’s biggest game of the season

Are you fucken serious......?

I always felt Gamble v Mam was a 50/50 but either way, this was the dumbest possible time to make the swap back. Either should’ve happened a few weeks ago or Mam should’ve got to play the 1 last game.

The team looks as good as it can with the outs, he just needs to drop his squid of a son and bring in Paix. **** it; even make Turpin play 80 and put Mam on the bench - basically any combo other than Turpin/Billy rotation
I disapprove of your anti BW sentiment......

Turpin is the one to fall. He's leaving the club......and while Jake's great in defence, I think there's more upside overall, to the BW/Paix pairing. Neither are shocking in their defence...and their attack possibilities are much greater.

Make no mistake though....none of these players are what we need to take us to a GF.
Its gap filling.

Forecast is cold, strong gusty winds, pissing down rain, wet field.

Looking forward to seeing Piakura again.
Sounds like the weather we are currently experiencing. The roar of the Pacific is deafening tonight.

13 wins but missing the finals is a pass mark. At the start of the season that was considered a failure by the club.

Interesting change of tune.

13 wins but missing the finals is a pass mark. At the start of the season that was considered a failure by the club.

Interesting change of tune.
It is a change of tune sure but the competition is definitely harder this year, we would of been 7th with the points we have if it was last year and we are 6 points higher then Titans who made it to 8th.

12 point's higher then last year even before we play the last round, it's an improvement of close to double.

It is a change of tune sure but the competition is definitely harder this year, we would of been 7th with the points we have if it was last year and we are 6 points higher then Titans who made it to 8th.

12 point's higher then last year even before we play the last round, it's an improvement of close to double.
Reminds of Bart celebrating because he got his F grade changed to an E-

According to the BOM our game will be played in weather that will have- high (80%) chance of showers. Winds southerly 25 to 35 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures between 10 and 15.

Does not sound even remotely like conducive weather for our much sought after high score. Wet weather footy is invariably a low scoring affair. Still, anything is possible with these guys.

I think I'll just need to make do with our boys getting a well earned win and seeing Piakura produce a MOM performance on his debut.

Kevin Walters on the Gamble comments and whether he will be dropped:

“Not at all, we’re a team, we’re a group,” said Walters when asked if he considered dropping Gamble

“Tyson and I have had a chat about some stuff that was said.

“I actually think it’s a real positive because one of the reasons we brought Adam Reynolds here was to share his knowledge amongst players, staff, everybody, so I see it as a positive.

“I got coached by Wayne Bennett for 10 years and it wasn’t just him I got information from. I went to Origin camps, I picked up information from other players. I don’t mind where the guys get their information from, as long as we keep it in the team environment.

“My understanding is he was encouraging Adam and the impact he has had on our club. That’s why we brought him here and Adam is sharing his knowledge with the group.

“I’m not frustrated by it (Gamble’s remarks), I’m all about the Broncos and getting the team heading in the right direction.

“Tyson is with us for this game and we need him at his best to get us where we need to go.”
I can’t understand why Kevvie went into any sort of detail talking about Gambles comments, there was absolutely nothing in it at all. I hoped Kevvie would’ve brushed it off and called the media out for trying to manufacture a story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • Bish
  • Mighty Bronx
  • marw
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.