Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

The season was on the line and that’s the effort we come up with. Feel sorry for the couple of guys who rock up and actually put in every week. We have some absolute cowards in this team scared of hard work.
Not really... our season ended weeks ago.

This just put it beyond doubt. We were never competing deep into september.

No. It's over now. ☹
Piano starts playing journeys dont stop believing everyone streetlight people 66668802

We are easily the worst team in the comp at the moment. The Dragons are duds and we made them look like a competent team.

Can we keep Hosking and Penrith can have Capewell back? I wish Haas was around when I was playing as it would have been like getting tackled by a pillow full of feathers.

Our biggest problem by far is hooker. Both Turpin and Walters are easily the 2 worst hookers in the comp. Walters if resigned should only be as a 14 or to cover when there are a lot of players missing from injury. He's been in the team the whole year and still looks like he's unsure what's going on. Billy reminds of a guy new to the team playing in his first trial and has been the same all year.

The lack of effort was appalling and there is something wrong inside this club.

What shits me is that we let Gamble go and will probably keep Billy Walters. I'm hoping once house mate Turpin is gone that sook Staggs can pick his bottom lip up next year and start earning the dollars he is taking out of our salary cap.

I can't even blame the appalling ref performance from Cummins for this one.

What a surprise John Cartright is a bust as both an assistant and as a head coach. Personally I would be splurging the big money to have both Flanagan and Madge either side of Walters.

Walters shouldn't be there.

Get Shane as coach & Madge as an assistant. (Though rumour is Madge will be an assistant at the Bulldogs.)

A bit unlucky to miss the playoffs with a record better than .500. But their average losing margin of 22 pts has cost them a berth in September. Their form during the past 5-6 weeks is a real concern. Plenty to ponder for Kevie & Co. during the summer.

I honestly can't understand how people are miffed. If you thought we were going to win this game, you've not been paying attention.

Broncos burned out weeks ago, something went wrong and they were never recovering from that.

Don't get me wrong, there needs to be an autopsy on what went wrong and those involved need to be sacked.

Seems that, much like the team, I've emotionally checked out weeks ago, as I'm not even that bothered by the loss and missing a potential finals spot. If they don't care, how can the supporters.

Yep. We were certainties to be out Week 1 as soon as we allowed the spooners to beat us at home.

Just unforgivable.
Couldn't agree more. The Tigpies game should have seen us destroy them 60-nil. We got beaten simply by a team that wanted it more, and that says all you need to know about the current mindset of the broncos.

Storm will live to regret missing top 4. Ricky's Raiders have the wood on them.

Welp, one silver lining to take out of tonight is now I can stop giving a shit about footy again for 8 months and focus on what matters: Work, health and family, 2/3 of which are not doing particularly well at the moment either.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Dash
  • porouian
  • Jazza
  • Xzei
  • Gaz
  • Harry Sack
  • theshed
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Culhwch
  • broncsgoat
  • Lazza
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  • Justwin
  • Socnorb
  • LittleDavey
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.