POST GAME [Round 25, 2024] Broncos vs Eels

No reyno, no win.

I have grave concerns for our team moving forward because we are relying on class not game plan.

how good is Mozer tho. 🔥

Neither of these teams deserves to be playing finals.

We have a pulse....

We have to start better. This bullshit of coneding 3 tries quickly is a meme at this point and needs to stop.
We have to buy in to belief as a team. We have some positives to build on. A winning attitude may be taking hold.
And that's all you'll get of my positivity seminar without paying me.

Horrible, just horrible.

I think we would have been served better by copping the loss, now the coach can continue to pretend that everything is ok and just carry on business as usual.

Horrible, just horrible.

I think we would have been served better by copping the loss, now the coach can continue to pretend that everything is ok and just carry on business as usual.
Well it was actually a good win if you look at it. The eels scored twice in 11 minutes off the back of three blatant knock ons. The one into sailor the most obvious. The first 16 points was a complete joke, the first try the only one deserving. The rest of the game didn't get much better but we fought and won in a gritty display, with only one forward left on the bench.

How about you bunch of spoilt children appreciate the fact the boys dug deep, clawed their way back from a 16-0 deficit to win for the fans.

So you're saying a team with their key half has a better chance of winning than without him, amazing. What else you got?
I'm saying ARey is the reason this team has any structure or clue what they are doing out there on the turf. The coaches are fucking clueless and can't teach this mob how to build attacking structures. It's all ARey screaming at them.

Cobbo had some good moments with pill in hand, ran well. Still went out once and his support play wasn't great at times though.

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • spanky
  • Broncosgirl
  • Skyblues87
  • broncsgoat
  • davidp
  • mitch222
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Bucking Beads
  • Porthoz
  • KevieBurnerAccount
  • Scdeac
  • Big Del
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • BRC088
  • thenry
  • whykickamoocow
  • Fozz
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.