vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Broncos aren't really a "smash the shit" type side. I'll be happy with some magnificent backline moves resulting in an abundance of four pointers.

And frustrating the hell out of Jennings. Hate that prick. Hope moga gives him the tau tau towelling.

32-10 win Boyd MoM, Boyd to really step up this game he's been down on form and I believe this is the perfect opportunity for him.

Broncos by 84, Milford to be the first player in NRL history to have 10 line-breaks in a single game, to go with 36 tackle busts.

Broncos by 84, Milford to be the first player in NRL history to have 10 line-breaks in a single game, to go with 36 tackle busts.

Can you be more specific? Will that be 84-0 or like, 96-12?

And frustrating the hell out of Jennings. Hate that prick. Hope moga gives him the tau tau towelling.

I hope he does too. If he wants to move himself to the next level he needs to start getting on top of the better centers

Wearing away jerseys tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• marw
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Manofoneway
  • Fozz
  • HVbronco
  • Cavalo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.