Officials:Ashley Klein; Adam Gee
Sideline Officials: Belinda Sleeman; Tim Roby
Video Review Officials: Luke Patten; Bernard Sutton
Venue: Suncorp Stadium
Kickoff: 7:50pm
Broadcast: Chanel 9, Foxleague
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Last edited:
Hope tpj is good for this one but it didn't look too good, they got him off pretty quick. Hopefully just precaution.

Hopefully we can put them away by a good 20 points. That last parra game left me very salty.

Manu got charged by MRC and will miss at least one game

One more win of the last two games guarantees us top 4 from my calculations. I'm also pretty sure a win against the Eels will guarantee top 3

One more win of the last two games guarantees us top 4 from my calculations. I'm also pretty sure a win against the Eels will guarantee top 3
A Rooster's loss this weekend (it could happen) and a win on Thursday will clinch second.

I'm pretty sure that the reason we were at about 65% tonight was because we had both eyes on this game. The Broncs will be on for sure, they will want to make a statement.

Press conference - TPJ maybe slight hamstring "nothing major" according to the SuperCoach.

Arrow is fine.

Joffa's last week suspended, reckon we've ok in covering for him.

I just want to really kick Parra's arse after last time.

Talk shit get hit. That should be our motto this week as we need to punish these slimy eels after our last encounter. Especially that weasel Jennings. That beard of his needs to be accidentally on purpose ripped off

I hope we rest TPJ for this one. He looks a little tired compared to his early to mid season performances so a week off with a sensitive hamstring may be good timing within ofa coming back anyway. Our forwards will be up for this game, they didn't get out of 2nd gear for dragons and they were annoyed about how parra handled them last time by the sounds of it

I really want to see somebody nail Kenny Edwards.

That merkin needs to get smashed !

I victory for women everywhere.

Offa back the week after this so tell. Jai or herman to break the kenny edwards legs

Chris Garry just tweeted that Bennet said that both Arrow and TPJ should be good for next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.