vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shut down their little blind side play and muscle up in the fwds .
Don`t give Norman the space we did last time .

They played a near mistake free game last time . Lets see if they can do it again ?

Reactions: Dee
Not fazed at all by parra, we will demolish them.

Not fazed at all by parra, we will demolish them.
Agreed.

We wont be mentally 'off' like we were for most of our last meeting with them.

I'm hoping we destroy the eels and the cowboys. With the results keeping the eels out of the top 4 and the cowboys out of the top 8 as an added bonus... one can dream I suppose

Didn't we play parra like 3 weeks ago wtf

Seriously what peeves me off more about the draw is the willing to shuffle games around for channel 9. Hopefully when 9s money begins to shrink they find the courage to take that back and get rid of Thursday night games altogether in favour of Saturday afternoon. Atleast that way they might remember who really supports the game. We're playing the eels in a vital game that showcases the skills and passion of the game and it seems the NRL is trying its best to hide the contest on a work/school night.

Sux to have the last home game (barring finals) on a Thursday night. This will be a big game and it's on a bloody school night. NRL could have thrown us a bone and gave us a Saturday night at least or heavens forbid Sunday arvo.

I think the main key is for Blair to get in Normans face and shut him down hard and early in the game. When he goes to water, the team will follow. Then milf to run riot around Jennings and we are home.

Sux to have the last home game (barring finals) on a Thursday night. This will be a big game and it's on a bloody school night. NRL could have thrown us a bone and gave us a Saturday night at least or heavens forbid Sunday arvo.

I think the main key is for Blair to get in Normans face and shut him down hard and early in the game. When he goes to water, the team will follow. Then milf to run riot around Jennings and we are home.
I don't like the Thursday games at all (Monday was better!) but the only one I like that we do have is the game after (round 26) this because it'll mean a guaranteed minimum of 8 days rest till a finals game after an always hard game against the cowboys...

I think Blair or sims need to start from the bench... Edwards comes off the bench and instills that arseholeness-mongrel in their pack that changes the game (like against us). TPJ has been a bit off but it'd be a good chance to trial him as a starter to make sure our tempo is high. If not then ofa starting with ese ese dropping off the bench if we have our full compliment. Ese ese isn't the same player as before after signing for the knights, arrow and ofa have both outplayed him and offer better defence. TPJ needs to be given a player with a target on his back I reckon (eg Norman?).We lost the parra game in the forwards, since then they have picked up massively and talked about how dissapointed they were by that game. We won't play like we did against the dragons. McGuire, Blair and sims will be out for revenge...

In regards to targeting Jennings, I do think he is over rated but his time in origin has turned him into a gun defensive centre, even guarding Moses well (the worst defender in the nrl nearly). I'd look to do inside or short balls with outside runners that commit Jennings and isolate Moses, like we did with Maloney. Also let Milford roam like we have been, Norman is prone to running out of the line at times, Roberts should be sniffing around (pun intended)

The NRL are loving Parra this year, so we need to be on our game big time.

If Parra somehow beat us then the hype train around them will become unbearable.

9.58am: Tevita Pangai Junior has a minor hamstring injury. He is unlikely to face the Eels on a short turnaround.

9.58am: Tevita Pangai Junior has a minor hamstring injury. He is unlikely to face the Eels on a short turnaround.
At least it's only minor, it looked much worse when it happened. Would be silly to risk him this weekend. Any word on Arrow? He also looked to be in a world of pain before being substituted.

At least it's only minor, it looked much worse when it happened. Would be silly to risk him this weekend. Any word on Arrow? He also looked to be in a world of pain before being substituted.

Arrow is fine apparently. Looks like Sua will get a run this week or Fai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mick_Hancock
  • Sproj
  • ivanhungryjak
  • kiwibronco
  • Astro
  • Cavalo
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • Dony Eliakim
  • bb_gun
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Broncorob
  • Shane Tronc
  • Tmac
  • LittleDavey
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Alec
  • FACTHUNT
  • Bucking Beads
... and 21 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.