Round 25 - Broncos vs Eels

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is just our 2nd time to get 50 put on us at Suncorp.

Sua just fucked someone up

And we let Norman go. Sigh. What a shameful performance. Just shameful by pretenders and certainly not contenders. Nikorima has done his dash as far as I am concerned. Marshall to half for the rest of the season, and Thaiday to the bench. No more of this Thaiday hooker shit. Stupid experiment

Can't have Sims and Blair in the starting team if they are both in the 17.

I would personally drop one of them and bring back TPJ and Ofahengaue.

If you change your mind may I kindly suggest the title "something stinks at Red Hill"

I don't think this place needs me to tell them that

Blair and Boyd have turned in the weakest performances I've ever seen.

Concede 50 at home with second spot on the line...... Nothing short of pathetic!....... Hand back the pay cheques this week.

What an embarrassment....... And it's not the loss but the manner of the loss.

Thanks Eels for letting me not care for the rest of the season.

It is finished.

And we let Norman go. Sigh. What a shameful performance. Just shameful by pretenders and certainly not contenders. Nikorima has done his dash as far as I am concerned. Marshall to half for the rest of the season, and Thaiday to the bench. No more of this Thaiday hooker shit. Stupid experiment

I still think we are contenders, just need to actually try and defend and get our best forward pack out there.

I wonder how many of these second half penalties the Broncos would have received if the scores were close?

They're deserved mind you, the Eels have really pushed the envelope in the ruck but you won't be seeing these calls come the finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Jazza
  • Brocko
  • Mick_Hancock
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Morkel
  • cento
  • Gympie devil
  • Lurker
  • Foordy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Financeguy
  • Santa
  • MrMoore
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Sproj
  • Xzei
  • Mustafur
  • winslow_wong
  • Thelmus
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.