Round 25 - Broncos vs Eels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where was our fullback? **** me dead.

That's 50. Season over.

Bunch of useless *****.

I can feel an IBM troll thread coming on tonight.

Just when you think it cant get more embarrasing. It does. Roberts is doing his best moga impression in defence

That's the season
No team has ever won a premiership conceding 50 points in a game for the year

I know you're being facetious but you have no idea how close I am to this in reality. The NRL has just lost control of its own comp
I nearly gave it up after the first eels game, I have looked forward to this game all week, and got all set up tonight. Changed my plans and everything, and the Broncos put in a performance like that. I've turned the game off now. I just feel let down

This is just as bad as that Canberra effort

kinda feels like were self imploding now we just wanna get a huge cricket score on us

Wow we can put 50 on the titans. Big fucking whoop. The storm will put 100 on us

Fun Fact: No team has ever won the comp conceding 50 points in a game. Need to break history now

When was the last time we conceded over 40 points at home more than once in a season?

The eels are what we were in 2015. Can't deny it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • Sproj
  • Financeguy
  • Mr Fourex
  • phoenix
  • Santa
  • The Don
  • Brocko
  • BroncoFan94
  • davidp
  • Xzei
  • Broncorob
  • bert_lifts
  • MrMoore
  • Manlyman
  • Manofoneway
  • thenry
  • Broncosgirl
  • Battler
  • Hoof Hearted
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.