10. Ben Hannant
11. Sam Thaiday (c)
12. Matt Gillett
13. Corey Parker

14. Jake Granville
15. Dunamis Lui
16. Francis Molo
17. David Stagg

The wing position is tentative and I'd consider anybody other than Maranta for it but since Whitchurch is a full-time squad member he's the most realistic option.

Granville deserves another opportunity and Wallace simply has not offered enough in recent weeks.

Tasi deserves a stint for that misread from marker. Molo has been in great form in recent times for the 20s, scoring two doubles and given we like to give our players cameo stints, I think it'd be more effective for a player who could use the encouragement. Only downside is that our 20s side could really use him.

Maybe we should drop Oates as well, the U20s could use him too.

Exactly, if Molo is ready, who cares about the U20s.

Completely different scenarios.

Brisbane NEED Oates.

They don't need Molo, not when the NYC hangs in the balance and he could potentially lead them to the finals.

NYC is a joke of a comp anyway. The best players really need to be playing QLD Cup.

NYC is a joke of a comp anyway. The best players really need to be playing QLD Cup.

I agree, an absolute farce of a comp, hopefully it is extinct after this season.

The NYC's sole purpose is to recruit & develop players in prep for the NRL. Even the finals series & GF is only there to give a taste of sudden death & big game experience. If the players are ready and/or needed in the NRL, they get promoted.

I'd like to see...

1. Josh Hoffman
2. Corey Oates
3. Jack Reed
4. Jordan Kahu
5. Jordan Drew
6. Scott Prince (c)
7. Ben Hunt
8. Josh McGuire
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Ben Hannant
11. David Stagg
12. Matt Gillett
13. Corey Parker

14. Jake Granville
15. Dunamis Lui
16. Francis Molo
17. Sam Thaiday

Gee we could have really done with Alex Glenn these last few weeks. You don't realise how much you actually miss him until he's not making those hard meters for you.

I would like to see a few changes in the view of developing a few players for next season. First port of call would be to get Stagg out of the centres and get Wallace off the bench and back to Penrith.

For mine, Oates is now a permanent 1st grader. He is just too good not to be there. I'd be grooming him as the next Gene Miles. I'd have him in the centres until/if Hodges returns.

I also noticed last night Kahu seems to be seriously hampered by his knee when sprinting. When he made that break, he looked to me like he was almost hobbling as he got chased down so easily. Am I wrong?

How ironic would it be if we thrashed the Knights and Bulldogs. (hic)

I think glen would be a better captain than thaiday. Thaiday needs to be sacked.

I hope gagai scores a hat trick from dummy half. Insult to injury

I wonder if Wallace will be picked now that it's confirmed he's leaving? Surely now it's Granville's chance.

IMO, Wallace should be on a plane this afternoon. Cya Pete. Give Granville a red hot go.

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • Jedhead
  • GCBRONCO
  • Sproj
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • Fitzy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
  • bb_gun
  • Harry Sack
  • broncsgoat
  • IceWorks
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Strop
  • I bleed Maroon
  • ostin86
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.