Round 25 - Broncos vs. Knights - Pre-Match Discussion

Should be interesting to see how they go against the Cowboys tonight, I wonder if they'll just stay in Brisbane for the week.

Wouldn't you put Oates in centre and kahu on the wing? I don't think Tsai (defence) or lui (defence or attack) deserve a spot. If we get Stagg and Glenn back in the forwards we won't be so soft up the middle anymore... hopefully. The backs for mine either go 2. drew 3. reed 4. oates 5. Kahu or 2. Kahu 3. Reed 4. Glenn 5. Oates. I agree in wanting to see Molo on the bench. None of our fringe frf are nrl quality time to bring him up. Is Baptiste fit? I prefer him to Granville but I'm happy with either

Baptiste is gone for the season with a shoulder injury I think.

Discussing a rehearsal for next year. Granville is a must as is anyone who wants a shot next year. It doesn't matter who we field as our best wasn't good enough.

Molo hasn't been playing well enough to warrant NRL selection.

Granville went well today. I'd be shocked if he gets a call up.

Can't see a Brisbane victory tbh. Still fuming over last night. Knights have more to play for. All I'm hoping for is for them to show some pride in the jersey and put on a good show for people who pay to go to the game.

We will get up this week and again against the dogs, we will finish equal with 8th place but miss out because of F/A.

At this point it's better we lose both games so the players will hurt and get motivated for next year. If we win it'll just mask a horrible year and guys like thaiday will say oh we just missed the finals, we put in a big effort.

Please

If we win the remaining two games, can we still make it mathematically?

If we win the remaining two games, can we still make it mathematically?

When I checked earlier in the week, yes. We would be depending on some very unlikely results though. Not sure where we stand at the moment with the results thus far.

We don't deserve to be in the finals this year. We haven't been one of the better-than-average teams over the course of the season.

Warriors over the Titans is a good start, now let the Cowboys bash WBs Knights unconscious !

Cheering for Manly tomorrow !

Last edited:
Newcastle have the potential to flog us in this game as they have a classy backline that is in form but we always lift against a Bennett coached team and Wayne doesn't have a great record against us.

Well, Snowden won't be playing. Just got sent off for smashing Ray Thompsons jaw with a shoulder charge.

Snowden will be out for the season with that shoulder charge I reckon, that helps our cause for next week.

there is no way we should be playing finals, we have struggled to cement our spot against the bottom teams. it's been an absolute miracle that we haven't had to face a top 4 side in the final rounds. they would have smashed us by 100 points easy. i shudder at the thought of us playing the roosters

Active Now

• marw
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Manofoneway
  • Fozz
  • HVbronco
  • Cavalo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.