Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

When you look at the quality there, I think its inevitable we end up losing somebody like Carrigan.
I believe we'll lose a hell of a lot of players over the next 5 years and probably longer. WB and others have pointed out that our current stocks have never looked so strong meaning our overflow will be targeted relentlessly. I myself don't know much about the youngsters coming through now but it appears on the surface that they'll have no place as the current battalion occupies all spots for the foreseeable future. If you're able could jot down a list, maybe Wolfies Ones to Watch. 16 year old's and older.?

I believe we'll lose a hell of a lot of players over the next 5 years and probably longer. WB and others have pointed out that our current stocks have never looked so strong meaning our overflow will be targeted relentlessly. I myself don't know much about the youngsters coming through now but it appears on the surface that they'll have no place as the current battalion occupies all spots for the foreseeable future. If you're able could jot down a list, maybe Wolfies Ones to Watch. 16 year old's and older.?

I think 1910 would have a better idea of our younger talent than me! Don't get to watch as much as I used to.

Most of the really promising ones are pretty well known anyway. Personally, I'm still amazed Carrigan hasn't got a run. I still think he is the best young forward we have, and I think he will have the best career out of the lot of them.

I think 1910 would have a better idea of our younger talent than me! Don't get to watch as much as I used to.

Most of the really promising ones are pretty well known anyway. Personally, I'm still amazed Carrigan hasn't got a run. I still think he is the best young forward we have, and I think he will have the best career out of the lot of them.
Hopefully 1910 can give us his best of.

I think Carrigan is an absolute star in the making from what I've seen as well but he'd be going EXTREMELY well to have been able to produce what Fifita has already shown. From what I've seen so far, Fifita looks like the best of the lot comfortably.

Carrigan and Haas would be next in line followed by Su'A...and Su'A is a gun.

I doubt the Broncs hold on to Flegler but I think they will manage to hold on to Carrigan, even they end up moving on a McGuire, Glenn or Mago if need be. I wouldn't be surprised if TPJ ends up somewhere else eventually as well.

Carrigan is a lock, is he? Maybe it'll be between him and TPJ long term. If TPJ stays, he might go.

I think Carrigan is an absolute star in the making from what I've seen as well but he'd be going EXTREMELY well to have been able to produce what Fifita has already shown. From what I've seen so far, Fifita looks like the best of the lot comfortably.

Carrigan and Haas would be next in line followed by Su'A...and Su'A is a gun.

I doubt the Broncs hold on to Flegler but I think they will manage to hold on to Carrigan, even they end up moving on a McGuire, Glenn or Mago if need be. I wouldn't be surprised if TPJ ends up somewhere else eventually as well.

Tbf, he has been going extremely well. He has been superb for Wynnum.

I really think McGuire would be more suited to the second row, but he can't move there because we don't need him there.

I heard the other day that McGuire would actually prefer to play front row.

I think most of us would. I think TPJ could easily be the best lock. Let him pop up wherever he wants.
You'd like to play front row too? You must be well hard and scary aggressive, what chance did WB give you?

Unread

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Mustafur
  • winslow_wong
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • bazza
  • Allo
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.