POST GAME Round 25 - Broncos vs Manly

Alec

International Rep
When was the last time we've seen a reall young back rower go this well? Must be SBW back in 2004? SBW was more impressive at the time, though he was a year older and was probably allowed to do fancy shit. Someone mentioned how Bennett just wants Fifita to keep it simple this year?

Battler

NRL Captain
North Brisbane
Haven't seen his named mentioned yet, but **** me, how good is Fifita going to be? 16 runs for 170 metres, set up a try for Jimmy, solid in defense, he does it all.
Picking the backrow next year is going to be an absolute nightmare. Su'a wasn't exactly shit when he got injured, and he has also been reined back attack wise (smart from Wayne to give them a simple role in their rookie years). TPJ will have to play middle out of necessity, but he's also a freak on an edge.

Alec

International Rep
Watching the Oates try again (the best one), we are lucky he's like 7 feet tall lol. The last bounce was fucking huge.

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Watching the Oates try again (the best one), we are lucky he's like 7 feet tall lol. The last bounce was fucking huge.
I thought that last bounce was going to **** it up for him, but he still managed to reel it in.

I was waiting for them to check it and say he deliberately batted it forward.

mieko

QCup Player
What a great game. They all stepped up and for the whole game. The young forwards are just killing it, next year is going to be awesome to watch. Ring on the chokers!
How good is Sunday arvo football too, brilliant.

Stu_9

QCup Player
David Fafita, wowza.
If TPJ does walk at seasons end, we have to give this fella a 3-4 year extension.
Future captain material, already making a massive impact on the NRL in his rookie year and at such a young age.. We don't want clubs being able to talk to him come November 1, next year.

Thelmus

NRL Player
bennet has his critics, but boy does he know how to get a team ready come finals! We have got a makeshift half pairing, a slow hooker and underperforming veteran forwards according to some but we must be now right up there to take it out.
If we lose next week i'd be devastated but even if that were to occur, we go into next year with a forward pack few teams in NRL could even dream about, let alone field. We have some outstanding young talent in the backs, including the rookie of the year most probably, and a couple of "square shapes" in halves that only bennet could fit through "round holes", and give them a nice kicking game to boot.
Right now I think he has earned his shot at 2020, but if not, I got a feeling he, and his team are going to make it very difficult in the next few weeks to say no.

Jedhead

NRL Player
i'd have the forward rotation as:

8. Lodge
10. McGuire
11. Su'A
12. Gillett
13. Pangai Jr

14. Glenn
15. Ofahengue
16. Fifita
17. Haas
Imagine if they all manage to stay on the field for the complete season! 2019 will go down as the Year the Broncos reeked carnage on the opposing forward packs of 15 clubs.

2ndPhase

QCup Player
i'd have the forward rotation as:

8. Lodge
10. McGuire
11. Su'A
12. Gillett
13. Pangai Jr

14. Glenn
15. Ofahengue
16. Fifita
17. Haas
I’d drop Glenn and have a better utility and it will be premierships for dayyys!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter