Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Also I think Kahu's days at centre are numbered(and this is coming from a Kahu fan). It's either wing, Intrust Cup or elsewhere.

Yeh great send off for Sammy. See ya next week man. Dinner with the kids and then back to hospital. Best Father's Day ever.

Glad that they could brighten it up for you mate.

Heard big Sammy plead with the ref for Oatsey's fifth try as he wanted to take the conversion.

In a funny way he was, they were never going to reverse it even though I thought it was a harsh call.

Turpin makes him look so poor. 2 games of first grade and I already massively prefer him

Amazing how good we can be when we have a crafty dummy half playing dummy half.......instead of a tackling machine playing dummy half.

Clinical performance from the boys. Thoroughly enjoyed it. I've been waiting for our game as it's arguably the match of the round for mine & the boys didn't disappointed. For some reason, every other games seemed so longer & taking forever to finish

Having started the season poorly, we finished the final round of the season with a bang. This should scare every other finals bound teams. Wonderful game however, needs to tidy up our defense. I am sure Master Coach will be on to it.

I reckon Glenn can be replaced with TPJ against Dragons though it's not a like for like replacement, still Glenn doesn't offer any less. Though it may not be ideal, resting TPJ next week & have him refreshed against our opponents in Storm/Rabbits would be vital for mine.

When I saw Ben ****** Cummins as the lead ref, I thought he would screw us up but to my surprise, he let go couple of calls against us.

Start with McCullough with Turpin to get 20 min. McCullough could play 80 but as a lock when Turpin is on

Oates equals the club record with 4, what was the go with his denied 5th? Only caught the ass end of that.
There was nothing wrong with it but the ref knee jerked. He thought it couldn't be a try but it should have been and for once, I'm glad the ref fucked up.

Great effort from the boys, perfect result. We have now avoided the warriors and assuming the Storm at home beat the Rabbits we won't need to meet them until the GF.

Will the tipping comp be encompassing the finals?

Sims was perfectly square, only went around after the ball had been played. The refs just hate markers getting to the hooker even if it’s legal.

Looking at it again I think your right, harsh call but I'm not surprised they generally will penalise a team in a situation like that.

Last edited:
His been great pretty much since announcing his departure in 2019, I think now he can just concentrate on finishing with the Broncos on a high note.

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • Xzei
  • Mister Wright
  • Porthoz
  • mystico
  • Santa
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • Justwin
  • Fatboy
  • kiwibronco
  • Financeguy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.