Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Funny to think 30 years ago at Lang Park we gave Sea Eagles a similar hiding at Lang Park.

When Tommy T got knocked out. Leading up to that, what the hell happened? The ref was clearly saying "No Tommy, don't go. No quick tap"........went anyway and they allowed it.

Amazing how good we can be when we have a crafty dummy half playing dummy half.......instead of a tackling machine playing dummy half.

The funny thing is our defence was also better without our star defender. I was actually impressed with the way Manly threw the ball around, particularly DCE who really is a brilliant half. But for all that we managed to shut them out.

Which forward would you drop to bring Macca back? They all deserve to be there.

That performance has given me some confidence.

I'm still 60% sure we won't even come close to winning the premiership because we have too many issues in the team. But if they can build on that, anything can happen.

First thing we should drill into the players, wrap up the ball.

Great win.

Must admit I was pretty concerned there for a while, did not want the Warriors week 1.

Warriors are on their last legs. They won't be much of a threat.

The Dragons winning, and getting back Widdop, that's going to give them quite a boost.

Don't underestimate the Dragons in a finals game at Suncorp.

Warriors are on their last legs. They won't be much of a threat.

The Dragons winning, and getting back Widdop, that's going to give them quite a boost.

Don't underestimate the Dragons in a finals game at Suncorp.

I don't at all. The Warriors always turn up against us, despite the form they're in at the time, and their style of football generally troubles us.

That performance has given me some confidence.

I'm still 60% sure we won't even come close to winning the premiership because we have too many issues in the team. But if they can build on that, anything can happen.

First thing we should drill into the players, wrap up the ball.

Great win.
With this sort of form, I don't know how anyone will stop them. But you are correct, not finishing top 4 is a huge disadvantage and anything can happen in these knockout finals (great form or not). Will be doing well to get past Week 2.

I don't at all. The Warriors always turn up against us, despite the form they're in at the time, and their style of football generally troubles us.

Absolutely. Forwards running in numbers, offloads, high risk/reward ball-playing is their staple. Often we’re just at the mercy of whether the offloads and passes stick, we can win by 30 or lose by 30 and have little say in it.

One of the things I liked the most in this game was Milford's break from the kick off.

We haven't done that since 2015 against the Rabbitohs. The first time Lodge didn't pass, the second time he did and we should have scored from it but Milford bombed it.

The funny thing is our defence was also better without our star defender. I was actually impressed with the way Manly threw the ball around, particularly DCE who really is a brilliant half. But for all that we managed to shut them out.

Which forward would you drop to bring Macca back? They all deserve to be there.
Turpin. I’d drop Turpin.

One of the things I liked the most in this game was Milford's break from the kick off.

We haven't done that since 2015 against the Rabbitohs. The first time Lodge didn't pass, the second time he did and we should have scored from it but Milford bombed it.
Niko bombed one two early. All he had to do was step inside to take turbo further off the wing and then off load to Jimmy. But he hesitated and allowed turbo to cover the both.

Active Now

• Skathen
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Brotherdu
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosarethebest
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Foordy
  • Dash
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Lurker
  • Battler
  • GCBRONCO
  • Broncosgirl
  • Dazza 92
  • Locky's Left Boot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.