vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can make week two of the finals with a sub 50% win rate for the year.

Last year we were 60% win rate after the loss in the final.

That there is a way you can easily argue that it hasn’t been as successful of a year.

So if we win the grand final this year it’s still a failure of a year and seibold sucks big bollocks. Should sack him during the ceremony.

That there is a way you can easily argue that it hasn’t been as successful of a year.
But what does that have to do with winning a premiership? Who cares where you won it from? It's about making the finals and progressing from there.

Look, your point might be proven still but I don't understand your argument about win ratios during regular season matches. A win next week should surely be inarguable in terms of improvement?

Well no, we can't. Even if we lose this week, if we make it to the 2nd round of the finals we will finish 12-1-12.​

So if we win the grand final this year it’s still a failure of a year and seibold sucks big bollocks. Should sack him during the ceremony.

I didn’t say any of that.

I was responding to the comment ‘I don’t see how you could argue otherwise’.

Thanks for playing
[automerge]1567778392[/automerge]
Well no, we can't. Even if we lose this week, if we make it to the 2nd round of the finals we will finish 12-1-12.​

Go back to school homie

Last edited:
I didn’t say any of that.

I was responding to the comment ‘I don’t see how you could argue otherwise’.

Thanks for playing
[automerge]1567778392[/automerge]

Go back to school homie
Damn, you're right. 12-1-13. :brickwall:

When was the last time we played at Brookie?
Would be over half a decade by this point right?

Round 21 2014.

We have a terrible record at Brookvale. 5 wins from 16 games and only 2 from our previous 5 games there.

Not sure why people want to play at Brookvale because we tend to dish up some pretty bad performances at that ground.

Brookvale is a terrible ground, it's open to the public when games are not on so the surface is rubbish, alot of serious injuries have happened there.

That said I think Manly are Spent this season.

Round 21 2014.

We have a terrible record at Brookvale. 5 wins from 16 games and only 2 from our previous 5 games there.

Not sure why people want to play at Brookvale because we tend to dish up some pretty bad performances at that ground.

Because the alternative is playing parra at bank west

Last edited:
Dogs will be up for this one. So will we. Please no Klein.

GameD

Game day peeps
I’ll be there row 2 giving the dogs hell

Last edited:
I'm sensing a slight letdown here given we have been emotionally up and charged for 2 big Friday games back to back.
That said we are defending as good as I've seen since 2016 and still think we will do enough to get the win.
I'm secretly hoping Warriors pull out a win later today, because there is nothing I want more than to set up a revenge game against Souths and Wayne when Roosters roll them.

I'm sensing a slight letdown here given we have been emotionally up and charged for 2 big Friday games back to back.
That said we are defending as good as I've seen since 2016 and still think we will do enough to get the win.
I'm secretly hoping Warriors pull out a win later today, because there is nothing I want more than to set up a revenge game against Souths and Wayne when Roosters roll them.
I'm expecting a committed win here. The Dogs will go well early I'd think and we'll have to match the early onslaught but should we do that we'll outlast them. Boyd and Turpin will want to appear structured or capable of managing the game. Should be good, expecting a solid if unspectacular win.

Yes, statistical anomalies are a fair counter-point to the level of success you have based on how far you make it into the finals... FFS.

Why am I even bothering with this rubbish?

If we win round one next week, Seibold has out-performed Wayne in 2018 plain and simple and he has done it with a weaker, younger squad that has had a horrendous injury toll that Wayne never had to manage.

Now, let’s see what happens shall we?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • Harry Sack
  • Johnny92
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Horseheadsup
  • Dash
  • Brocko
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Morkel
  • Lozza
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  • Organix
  • Scorchie
  • Fitzy
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.